Official CC group Cruise Carnival Pride "Bermuda Bound Pirates" - September 18, 2011

Crazeecat5

So how old is everyone that may be going? It would be me and DH and we would be 34 at the time about to turn 35.. :eek::D

I just turned the big ummm I forgot....

Let see carry the 3 divide by the number of days at sea, carry the one.

Well if my math is correct either I am 4 years old or 40. Pesky decimal place.

So when this does become Official, how is pricing determined? And, I am assuming the group gets a group rate and can not get ES rate?? Does a CC group typically get better pricing out the gate then ES?

The pricing is given by Carnival to our group TA. In order to get any OBC or perks from Carnival, you must book the group rate with the group TA. Usually, the rates are comparable to ES or there about. However, if you want to book ES, you can still book with the group TA and be part of the group. Unfortunately, you won't be able to get any of Carnival's OBC or perks but are entitled to anything that CC offers. You would also be able to participate in any of the group activities and receive any discounts we might get from private excursions or hotels that we, as a group, set up.

I hope this makes some sense.....:D

How about a list of possible names for if/when the group becomes Official? Please feel free to add to the list. Here's some ideas already given.....

Pride Paradise Pirates

Pirates of Pride and Paradise

Paradise Pirates of the Pride

Bermuda Bound Pirates of the Pride

The Bermuda Pride Pirates

Bermuda bound Pride Pirates

Pirates of the Pride

Pride Bermuda Bumpers

We are going on our first cruise in just a few days (on the pride! :D) so I don't know about the future cruise credit. Someone mind telling me about it? To me it sounds like you pretty much buy a "gift card" and get free on board credit.

We are going on our first cruise in just a few days (on the pride! :D) so I don't know about the future cruise credit. Someone mind telling me about it? To me it sounds like you pretty much buy a "gift card" and get free on board credit.

This post explains the concept http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=23744482&postcount=30

While on the Pride if you book the actual cruise you dont have to mail in the certificate and get some additional stuff as well.. Ask the guy selling them to explain all that you get.

Sorry guys, sometimes I can't help myself...

But really does anyone read the rules?

Now I think I want to come on this one too :rolleyes:

3 days in Bermuda, sounds fun....

How do I talk the DH's into letting Chelle and I run off again,

and then Hawaii Hummmm

You know, I thought your posts looked familiar!:D

LOL, See what a few good drinks made by a world famous celebrity Master Mixologist bartender will do. Hehehe :D

Hi Ward, Fred & Sarah and Mary and Bob... Wish we could join you all again but next October we will be on our way to Barcelona to jump on the Magic for 12 days. YaY!!!

To all who book this cruise and group. Have a blast! The Pride is a great ship and this group sounded like it is going to be fun.

LOL, See what a few good drinks made by a world famous celebrity Master Mixologist bartender will do. Hehehe :D

Hi Ward, Fred & Sarah and Mary and Bob... Wish we could join you all again but next October we will be on our way to Barcelona to jump on the Magic for 12 days. YaY!!!

To all who book this cruise and group. Have a blast! The Pride is a great ship and this group sounded like it is going to be fun.

We'll all miss you I'm sure,but know you'll be having a great time.:o

Archived