Oasis Aug 14, 2010

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Grand Prix Racer, my husband David and I are definitely on the 14th August sail.....I'm sure we're not the only ones! I can't seem to find another roll call for this sail.:rolleyes: We're coming over from Brisbane, Australia. We'd would love to cruise OoS for 2 or 3 weeks however time doesn't permit and we have other commitments.

Obviously by your name you like your motor racing, so does my husband.;) We've cruised previously with RCI on Freedom and thoroughly enjoyed it. Freedom was huge so we're looking forward to embarking on OoS. We love cruising from the US into the Caribbean. We look forward to visiting St Maarten as we loved watching the jets landing and taking off!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=837698

Go to this website and join all of us on the August 14th sail.

Yes, I follow motor racing including Formula One for the past 25 years. I have met Jackie Stewart, the late Paul Neuman and many other drivers. I was a pro rallyist here in the states. Love to have a drink with you and your husband. My wife and I are planning to be on the Lido deck for the sailaway, maybe we can meet then.

Hi Grand Prix Racer, my husband David and I are definitely on the 14th August sail.....I'm sure we're not the only ones! I can't seem to find another roll call for this sail.:rolleyes: We're coming over from Brisbane, Australia. We'd would love to cruise OoS for 2 or 3 weeks however time doesn't permit and we have other commitments.

Obviously by your name you like your motor racing, so does my husband.;) We've cruised previously with RCI on Freedom and thoroughly enjoyed it. Freedom was huge so we're looking forward to embarking on OoS. We love cruising from the US into the Caribbean. We look forward to visiting St Maarten as we loved watching the jets landing and taking off!

Join us at the Meet and Mingle also.

There are 15 of us on the cruise too!! Booked our dining (MTD), shows, comfort suites for the Atlantis, signed our waivers, pre-cruise night hotel in FLL, rental car for remainder of trip to Universal/Disney.............are we anxious.......you bet!!!!! only 44 days to go!!

Yes, I follow motor racing including Formula One for the past 25 years. I have met Jackie Stewart, the late Paul Neuman and many other drivers. I was a pro rallyist here in the states.

Somewhat related topic: We're big F1 fans, as well, so I thought I'd chime in. Did you see that F1 is coming back to the states in 2012? Austin is building a track specifically for F1, along with the blessings from Uncle Bernie. They are committed to be here through 2021.

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2010/5/10824.html

Somewhat related topic: We're big F1 fans, as well, so I thought I'd chime in. Did you see that F1 is coming back to the states in 2012? Austin is building a track specifically for F1, along with the blessings from Uncle Bernie. They are committed to be here through 2021.

http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines/2010/5/10824.html

I am aware of the F1 coming to Austin. I live 10 minutes from Baltimore which will have a Indy race through the streets in the Inner Harbor in August 2011. I am on the committee that is organizing the event.

How about meeting for a drink during the cruise?

I am aware of the F1 coming to Austin. I live 10 minutes from Baltimore which will have a Indy race through the streets in the Inner Harbor in August 2011. I am on the committee that is organizing the event.

How about meeting for a drink during the cruise?

Come to the sailaway party as the ship leaves at the Sky Bar. I will be wearing a Jim Beam Racing hat.

Archived