Which mini suite would you pick on the Jewel?

cruzin007

Has anyone stayed in any of these mini suites before? They are as follows:

Are any of them in a quiet area on thw 11th floor? If you had to choose which one would you pick?

Hi. I'd like to find out about the mini suites also. Is the 11th floor very noisy -- I mean can you hear everything from the pool area even if you are walking the halls going to an elevator? Are there any mini suites that are quiet, especially if you are a light sleeper?

Can someone upgrade to a mini suite even if they paid in full? I just looked at NCL's website and without any discount codes, the rate for a mini suite is lower than what I paid per person for a balcony. The rate is higher if you put in a discount code.

I just got off the Jewel yesterday. We were in 11112, and loved the location. We left our room, and we were at the buffet in seconds. Filled our breakfast plates, and had breakfast on our balcony.

There was almost no noise from the buffet above. We would love to have this room again.

I just got off the Jewel yesterday. We were in 11112, and loved the location. We left our room, and we were at the buffet in seconds. Filled our breakfast plates, and had breakfast on our balcony.

There was almost no noise from the buffet above. We would love to have this room again.

Thanks for the heads up and welcome back!:D We're going on the Jewel for the first time next year with a CC Group and can't wait!:cool:

Archived