really pathetic question but...

[quote name='sissaysu']Ok...so this is a pathetic question lol :p My fiance is insisting on getting online every night at some point to "talk" because he is apparently going to miss me? Apparently enough to give me the money to pay for the internet package...lol...aww who am I kidding...I'll miss him too...but anyway...I told him 9pm would be OK because of dinner and the show, but I can't remember what time the dinner shows typically start? :confused: You'd think I'd know after 10 cruises...we have the early seating at 6pm...so am I correct in assuming the show starts at 8 and ends at 9? I never really paid attention because I never actually cared about someone enough to actually set a time to "talk". aye aye aye...I always promised I would never become one of those mushy types...but I'm gonna miss him to!

Next cruise after this...our HONEYMOON!! :D[/QUOTE]

The show will start at 8 and be over like 9 or 9:15ish and then you need time to get back to the computer to go online- best guess would be tell him 9:30ish. Congrats on the upcoming wedding!

[quote name='sissaysu']Thank you soooo much to everyone who answered and understand that just because we want to talk and will miss each other does not make him "controlling". We are just going to send messages to each other on facebook...we have blackberries (mine is going to be off...love him dearly but can't afford a massive cell phone bill due to international roaming charges :eek::eek::eek:) and anytime I send a message on facebook it will be sent to his phone for him to respond because of the app...kind of like texting his way but not quite ;)

I came on here to ask a question, not to be criticized. Nowhere in any of my posts did I imply that he was controlling. We had thought maybe setting a time would work and it didn't and neither of us are flipping out about it...just going to go with the flow. Just because we want to keep communicating does not mean he is checking in on me. This is our first time actually apart for any length of time (two weeks...my family and myself are going to my family's condo five days before, and then five days after) and we are both not looking forward to it. However, I love love LOVE cruises and do intend to enjoy my cruise to its fullest extent :D. Thanks to those who gave me advice and didn't offer ignorant criticism. I just get offended when people assume things that are so far from the truth that it's ridiculous :) My fiance is an amazing person and I cannot imagine living my life without him.[/quote]

If you both have bberry's then bbming is very cheap on the ship, probably cheaper that the internet, as it only uses data that you send, not time while you are typing

Archived