Favorite Suite?

Martita B.

Sailor's~~~thought I'd start a new topic.....

Do you have a favorite Suite on the Yacht's? Where and why?

My favorite: Deck 5, Suite # 217 I enjoy staying near the forward stairs. Easy to Deck 6, 7. 8.......or down to the dining room.

Mother and I enjoyed Suite 232........many happy memories, but NO bath tub.

We would always stay there and my Brother would have Suite 234......Joe and I hosted Champagne/Caviar Pajama parties........we'd invite our neighbors. Many came in their white terry robes. This is how the, now called "P.J. Morning Social" came into being........Mother loved to sit in her "Alice blue gown" and visit with not only the guests, but the room service waiters........she knew all their names and where their families lived.......

Any fun or different "Suite stories?"

Martita

I cannot say I have a favorite suite; if on Seabourn I would be happy in the lifeboat.

But my favorite spot, as I mentioned the other day, is reading on the Verandah deck after lunch. There is also those little nooks in the Constellation lounge on a rainy day.

Jane

As you know all the suites are great. but we usually chose 229. 230, 231 or 233--due to location only. These suites are mid ship and easy access to everything. One time we booked King Olav suite#1 on the Pride--great suite but a long way from everything, except the deck 5 hot tub. We did book a balcony on deck 5 once--it ok, but we didn't have the balcony open much due to heavy seas. It was ok, but I doubt if we would book one again. We really like the big window. :)

Archived