Rhapsody of the Seas

I've not been on Rhapsody, but I have sailed on her sister ship, Enchantment. It was post stretch though.

We really liked Enchantment and I think it's a great class of ship. Not too big, not too small. The Solarium is great for adults only.

I posted pictures we took from Enchantment back in 2008.

What itinerary are you looking at?

The ship is nice and clean. And the crew was wonderful. The pool and hot tub in the Solarium is for those 16 and over. However The Solarium Cafe is open to all ages and this is the place to get hot dogs, hamburgers, fries and pizza. Plus there is a ping pong table in there so it is not a kid free zone by any means.

Our only complaints on this ship was the food, it was not good for the most part and in the WJ it was always cold and left over. The dining room food and choices were not to our liking. Also there were not a lot of activities compared to other ships we have been on so days at sea were boring for us.

We did enjoy the ports they were great.

We had just got off the Rhapsody 10 days ago. We didn't go into it expecting a lot. I knew it wasn't going to be like the Mariner. We had some of the same menu options as the Mariner, most were better actually, but a few weren't as good. Overall, the ship definately exceeded our expectations. Planning on a little getaway on the Monarch in January, definately will be a different experience.

Archived