Help identifying my cabin on Infinity

gamesstate

Hi everybody, I have cabin 9127 on Infinity and I found a side picture of the ship and I was wondering if somebody can help me identify the cabin, maybe draw an X or circle on it.

Here is the picture

1086945349040294595S600x600Q85.jpg

Thanks in advance!!

p.s. you can click on it to take you to a bigger photo.

Im a little worried about the overhang. Anybody stayed on 9127?

Im trying to figure out which one is it because it might be the one with the shorter overhang!!!

Any ideas about this? Should I try to change to floor 8?

The balcony marked by patsacruiser is correct. We have been in Celebrity Suites 9096 on Millennium and 8104 on Infinity - other side of ship and different position but the same overhang. We did not notice the overhang on Millennium and it did not bother us but, once we had been on Infinity, we realised that it blocked some light. However, we had already booked 9096 on Constellation for our next cruise and, as 8104 was not available, we have not moved to another suite. We love being mid-ships and high up. So, in short and IMHO, if you can move to a room with a position you are happy with without the overhang, go for it, but if the position of any alternative does not suit you as much, the overhang is unlikely to be too much of a problem.

Sue

The photo shows the overhang very well. We had booked 9125 but because I was concerned about the overhang as shown on the 'floorplan' and the possibility of noise from the oceanview cafe and pool area above we have moved to Sky deck - 8149 being the best on offer.

I look forward to reading more comments on this - it is a really helpful topic for us new cruisers.

Enjoy your cruise!

That picture is correct. We were in 9125 the week of 5/28. We did not have any problems from noise above nor did the overhang bother us. It was nice being mid ship because it seemed like we were closer to everything.

The covered windows over the balconies - are those the celebrity suites?

Thanks,

D

Nope.. Part of the Buffet area. The floor in those area's has round holes that you can look down right onto the water when eating.

The "Celebrity" suites are in the area to the Left of the picture (below the overhang and down) behind the dark glass. Well they would be if this was a picture of the other side of the ship...this picture actually shows the elevators shafts.

Nope.. Part of the Buffet area. The floor in those area's has round holes that you can look down right onto the water when eating.

The "Celebrity" suites are in the area to the Left of the picture (below the overhang and down) behind the dark glass. Well they would be if this was a picture of the other side of the ship...this picture actually shows the elevators shafts.

Thanks.

I've noticed a lot of discussion involving cabin features since joining Cruise Critic a few weeks ago and never realized how important cabin selection is. Since this is my first cruise, I pretty much left the planning to my TA and I think I'm pretty happy with that...9125 aboard Summit. Never thought to ask about overhangs or where the bed was. I'm guessing 9125 on Summit is about where it is on Infinity. The downside (or upside) may be its proximity to a staircase. As Lenny Barberino used to say, "I'm so confused". :confused: I hope planning for our second cruise is a little easier.

I've noticed a lot of discussion involving cabin features since joining Cruise Critic a few weeks ago and never realized how important cabin selection is. Since this is my first cruise, I pretty much left the planning to my TA and I think I'm pretty happy with that...9125 aboard Summit. Never thought to ask about overhangs or where the bed was. I'm guessing 9125 on Summit is about where it is on Infinity. The downside (or upside) may be its proximity to a staircase. As Lenny Barberino used to say, "I'm so confused". :confused: I hope planning for our second cruise is a little easier.

s far as I know, 9125 [on any other cabin] will be in exactly the same place on all M-class ships.

I would not be worried about being close to stairs. It is probably an advantage.

Sue

Archived