Carnival Valor

JamieH0201

Hi guys... so I am growing impatient as our cruise leaves July 11 and I am counting the days! I am cruising with my boyfriend and we are soooo excited!!

My parents just returned Sunday from the Valor (same ship and itinerary we are going on - just couldnt go the same time) and they enjoyed it. They brought me back the Carnival "Fun Times" (capers) to share with me.

If anyone is interested in knowing anything on the "Fun Times", please let me know as I have the whole week's worth here and I am more then happy to share!!

If anyone has any advice (havent been on a cruise in 5 years), please feel free to share! :)

Also, if anyone else is going, let us know!! :D:D:D

Thanks!!

Jamie

Hi guys... so I am growing impatient as our cruise leaves July 11 and I am counting the days! I am cruising with my boyfriend and we are soooo excited!!

My parents just returned Sunday from the Valor (same ship and itinerary we are going on - just couldnt go the same time) and they enjoyed it. They brought me back the Carnival "Fun Times" (capers) to share with me.

If anyone is interested in knowing anything on the "Fun Times", please let me know as I have the whole week's worth here and I am more then happy to share!!

If anyone has any advice (havent been on a cruise in 5 years), please feel free to share! :)

Thanks!!

Jamie

Here is the link to a very active roll call for your cruise http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1094585. You may want to join up there and meet some folks before you travel

Hi Jamie:

I'll be on the Valor on 7/11 also. We do have an active roll call and many of us have been on it since probably Dec. or Jan. We will be meeting on the Lido deck. This is my first cruise. If you are interested, check out the roll call. I can't wait. I'm on this site every day. I don't know what I'll do with all my time after I cruise.

Is the information your parents gave you the same for each trip. I don't know what to ask you as I never cruised before. I hear there is so much to do. My dd and ds will be w/me, so I really hope they have a blast.

Hi Jamie:

I'll be on the Valor on 7/11 also. We do have an active roll call and many of us have been on it since probably Dec. or Jan. We will be meeting on the Lido deck. This is my first cruise. If you are interested, check out the roll call. I can't wait. I'm on this site every day. I don't know what I'll do with all my time after I cruise.

Is the information your parents gave you the same for each trip. I don't know what to ask you as I never cruised before. I hear there is so much to do. My dd and ds will be w/me, so I really hope they have a blast.

Hi there... This is my 3rd cruise, but it has been 5 years since my last one and this is my first 7 night cruise.

The info my parents gave us are the Carnival "Fun Times" (Capers). They have a little booklet of times and everything happening that day so you dont miss anything.

Where on the Lido deck is the meeting place. I joined the roll call group many months ago, but it has been a while since I have been on. I left a message on there tonight.

Cant wait!!!!! :D

Hello

Sailing the Valor on July 4th, can you tell me if formal nights are Monday and Thursday or Tuesday and Thursday?

18 more days....woohoo.

Thanks,

Cruisegal514

Going by the Fun Times, Cruise Elegant Attire is on Monday and Thursday!

Enjoy!!!!!! Cant wait to here all about it.

Going by the Fun Times, Cruise Elegant Attire is on Monday and Thursday!

Enjoy!!!!!! Cant wait to here all about it.

Thank you! We will have a blast - 5 women, no kids and no hubby...Western Caribbean here we come....a wonderful 1 week break..:D:)

Just off the Valor on June 6th had a great cruise. Big Tex the cruise director is great. The formal nights were the first sea day Monday and I believe the night we left Belize which was Thursday night and had our Cozumel stop on Friday. We also had a meet and greet on Lido deck we had ours between the Pizzeria and the Bar back by the aft pool on Deck #9 behind Rosie's buffet seemed to be a location everyone could find quite easily and had a great turnout for our cruise critic roll call. Have a great cruise. Hope this info helps.

Thanks!!

Jamie

You will have a blast - hope you have planned some fun excursions - I was on the Valor in January and loved it! (see review w/pics in my signature below!)

Valor is a great ship and crew. If you like the Spa (yeah I know it's overpriced, but what isn't on vacation?!), don't miss the Spa orientation. On Valor they gave away over a dozen expensive treatments to those registered-you must be present to win. Also had free, lovely hot stone demos in front of the Spa on several occassions as well as chair messages by the pool for a pretty reasonable price. Good specials toward the end of the week where you pick from a list of treatments to build your own package. Jennifer from England, if she is still onboard, was the best!

Just got off the Valor this past Sunday--formal nights were definitely Monday and Thursday. Thursday was a little hard--we were in Belize and took a rather long excursion. We had anytime dining and had no problems. We loved our waiters and requested them every night. We had a wonderful time. Enjoy your cruise!!!

Just got off the Valor this past Sunday--formal nights were definitely Monday and Thursday. Thursday was a little hard--we were in Belize and took a rather long excursion. We had anytime dining and had no problems. We loved our waiters and requested them every night. We had a wonderful time. Enjoy your cruise!!!

Monday??

Monday??

Yes - Monday is the 1st day at sea so typically would be the 1st formal night. On the Valor in January we had the same 'schedule' - Monday night (day at sea) and thursday night (belize). Sounds like they have not changed!

Archived