Scuba Diving in Roatan

valdance4

My husband and I are cruising in October. We are wanting to dive in Honduras but don't want to pay the ridiculous price thru the cruise ship. Does anyone know which company to go thru and how to contact them. If anyone has any info please let me know!

My husband and I are cruising in October. We are wanting to dive in Honduras but don't want to pay the ridiculous price thru the cruise ship. Does anyone know which company to go thru and how to contact them. If anyone has any info please let me know!

Most of the diving is done on the opposite side of the island from where the ship docks. We went with the ships excursion last year and were very happy. So much in fact that we did the same excursion this year. Anthonys Key is a good operation. If you want to look for others, go to the snorkle & scuba discussion board and look for Roatan. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40 Good luck and have a great dive wherever you choose.

Most of the diving is done on the opposite side of the island from where the ship docks. We went with the ships excursion last year and were very happy. So much in fact that we did the same excursion this year. Anthonys Key is a good operation. If you want to look for others, go to the snorkle & scuba discussion board and look for Roatan. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40 Good luck and have a great dive wherever you choose.

I agree went to Anthonys key last Oct great company!!!!

Anthony's Key Resort is now accepting bookings only through Carnival and will not accept bookings directly from Carnival's passengers . I was in Roatan last week and booked directly with Bananarama. I was impressed when I got off the ship very early and my driver was there waiting for me already. He was also waiting for me when my dives were over. I really enjoyed my dives with them, it was a very professional operation, boats and equipment were well maintained, they groups were small and the reef and sealife were beautiful they also have a nice beach with facilities open to the public, so if you have others in your party that are not scuba diving they can enjoy a nice beach break or snorkel while you are out diving.

I am so glad I went over there to the west side of the island, the ride is beautiful.

Archived