Question on Beverage policy

ava_girl_123

We have ordered Captain Morgans and Jegar through Bon Voyage for our cabin. We will be bringing on a 12 pack of Red Bulls and a 12 pack of Diet Coke. We also want bottled water with us.

My question is: Once we get to our first port, are we able to buy a 12 pack of waters to bring back on the ship with us, or that is a one shot deal when you first board the ship while in the U.S.?

Thanks in advance!

We have ordered Captain Morgans and Jegar through Bon Voyage for our cabin. We will be bringing on a 12 pack of Red Bulls and a 12 pack of Diet Coke. We also want bottled water with us.

My question is: Once we get to our first port, are we able to buy a 12 pack of waters to bring back on the ship with us, or that is a one shot deal when you first board the ship while in the U.S.?

Thanks in advance!

I think you can bring your water AND the soda. But as far as I know, you can always bring water on board from a port...as long as it is sealed. I have never had a problem.

We just got off the Victory on Sunday and many times walked on to the ship from the ports with opened soda/water bottles. It was never an issue.

We also brought on board the first day (2) 12 packs of soda and water on board. No problems :)

CCl usually lets you bring on a pop that you are drinking at a port, yet on one cruise people had to toss them in the trash before the screener. You can;t bring on a 12 pack of pepsi or water from ports, you are only allowed to bring it on at embarcation.

I've brought Soda back on at ports many times. It's been unopened, but I've never been stopped or had it taken away from me. There is usually a store in the port area that will sell you 2 liters, etc to take back on. YMMV

CCl usually lets you bring on a pop that you are drinking at a port, yet on one cruise people had to toss them in the trash before the screener. You can;t bring on a 12 pack of pepsi or water from ports, you are only allowed to bring it on at embarcation.

As others above have mentioned, its usually not a problem, I have never had an issue with water or soda at any port. Often you can even bring on local beers without an issue.

Archived