Vintages Tapas Menu

Just got off the ship Saturday. Tapas menu was very lengthy ... more offered than I expected. Many different options from seafood skewers, to croquettes, and a bruchetta like dish. We ordered 4 different items for 4 adults and it wasnt enough for lunch. Most items they only give you 3 pieces...just keep that in mind.

The tappas menu is extensive. We finally made it there on our last day, and we were so glad we did. It was wonderful. Vintages is very nice inside, and was quiet and relaxing. They have various wines by the glass and several pages of tappas. The pages for the tappas are broken down into price ranges. You can order individual or "samplers". We tried a 5 tappas sampler which included marinated cherry tomatos, marinated large green olives, parma ham (similiar to proscuitto), each served with 3 slices of crusty italian bread with olive oil and garlic, a seafood paella served atop of saffron rice (calamari, shrimp and scallops) and chicken and rice croquettes (large and filling). It was plenty for the two of us, more than enough, we didn't finish. We enjoyed it as a late lunch. It was $13.00, if remember correctly, and well worth it, it was delish! I did take a picture of it, but I have no idea how to get pictures on my computer into this posting? Still learning, wish I did. I would attach it. Sorry. Definitely don't miss it. :)

Archived