JS on the Radiance

We will be sailing on the Radiance in a JS that has a connecting room. Does anyone know what the connecting door takes away.

Thank you.

The connecting door will take away the small shelf that normally holds the ice tray with ice bucket and glasses. The connecting door is located closer to the sliding glass door.

When we stayed in Cabin 1560 we just positioned the large chair and ottoman in front of the door and it worked out fine.

We'll be in 1560 22 Jan 11. My best friend and I will share this cabin, and my other best friend and her boyfriend will be in the room next to us. I'm not sure if they are the in the connecting cabin. We had a suite this past January, and will try to have a suite when affordable. Not so affordable for us 27 Aug 11 on the Oasis. But look forward to it just the same.

We will be sailing on the Radiance in a JS that has a connecting room. Does anyone know what the connecting door takes away.

Thank you.

It takes away some privacy because you hear everything from the other room. Everything.....

We'll be in 1560 22 Jan 11. My best friend and I will share this cabin, and my other best friend and her boyfriend will be in the room next to us. I'm not sure if they are the in the connecting cabin. We had a suite this past January, and will try to have a suite when affordable. Not so affordable for us 27 Aug 11 on the Oasis. But look forward to it just the same.

On Radiance 1560 connects with 1562 which is an OS.

It takes away some privacy because you hear everything from the other room. Everything.....

We must have quiet neighbors because we heard very little, if anything.

Archived