Sapphire D738 VS

sloney

nhHi Everyone,

I just booked D738 an aft VS on the Sapphire for a 14 day Hawaii cruise. Does anyone have any comments about this suite? Is the balcony covered and is it private?

It's my first suite so i want it to be perfect!

thanks,

Susan

Below is a link to pictures of D739 which is the mirror image of D738. You have a very large balcony that is completely covered.

You are going to really enjoy the Suite and all the perks that go with it but let me warn you that once you sail in a Suite it is very hard to move back to a regular cabin.

http://www.jerrybeth.com/Vacations/2009/sapphireprincess/images/tahitisuite/index.html

Jerry

Below is a link to pictures of D739 which is the mirror image of D738. You have a very large balcony that is completely covered.

You are going to really enjoy the Suite and all the perks that go with it but let me warn you that once you sail in a Suite it is very hard to move back to a regular cabin.

http://www.jerrybeth.com/Vacations/2009/sapphireprincess/images/tahitisuite/index.html

Jerry

Thanks so much for the pictures!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Thanks so much for sharing photos of the Sapphire cabin 739 - we just booked the cabin for a 14-day Los Angeles to Hawaii and your photos sealed the deal. I was concerned about the obstructed view on the balcony and once I saw that the beam was diaganol and to the side my worries were gone. Thanks again.:)

Archived