NCL Webcast

lcroberson81

The in-room TV will allow you to book dining and shows. Plus in-cabin gaming and video poker.

They also confirmed the facial recognition software for photo sales.

Also over on ncl.com/youtube is some new teaser clips; the CEO at the bar and crew trying out some of the dining.

They made a big deal of using facial recognition, so your picture will be taken as you board and it will be associated with your room. Later, when you want to see all the pictures taken of you during the trip, you just swipe your room key, and the magic software shows you only your pictures.

I'm just disappointed they didn't offer me an EPIC T-shirt for renaming their colleague as "Our Mr Gladding", since they then used the expression for the rest of the webcast. Oh well. :rolleyes:

And, the wonderful curtain is there!

Is it me, or do others see difficulty in sitting on that couch with your honey?

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=221926&id=43678986413&ref=pb#!/photo.php?pid=5713178&id=43678986413

Ah yes, thank goodness for the curtain. :D

About the couch - I'm not planning on spending that much time on the couch with my honey, so I think I'll be allright. ;)

He also mentioned that they have kept back space at shows and dinig for suites so that their concierge can book them after they arrive on the ship. Since I'm in a Courtyard room, I am relieved not to have to rush to the computer on Day -45 to book everything.

Archived