New DP perk-any first hand accounts yet??(BOGO speciality restaurant)

PH8

Someone just back from the Explorer 9-night posted a very complete review of the cruise and mentioned the flavored waters. (all three flavors mentioned here)

I think that it's great. The lemonade was awful, and more and more people are just drinking waters and flavored waters at home anyway.

Someone just back from the Explorer 9-night posted a very complete review of the cruise and mentioned the flavored waters. (all three flavors mentioned here)

I think that it's great. The lemonade was awful, and more and more people are just drinking waters and flavored waters at home anyway.

But how can I make an "Arnold Palmer" without lemonade?:p

Are the flavored waters sweetened? With sugar??

Woody

We had the mango flavored water on Explorer in May (in the Windjammer) and it was very good. We've cruised on other cruise lines which only offer water and ice tea.

It was actually a refreshing change!!! How are you all? We are doing alright here.

Unfortunately nothing planned until September. So all we can do is listen to everyone else's travel stories this summer. Hope all is well with you.

Why don't you call the D+ desk today........like every couple of hours and see what answer you get. Then take an average of the responses!

hahaha......Maybe just do the live chat thing??:p Ok,I'd do that now......Ill let you know..

ChristopherRCCL [07:23]: Welcome and thank you for contacting our Crown and Anchor Member online chat! How may I assist you today?

Kathy [07:23]: I heard as a new DP benefit,one can get a buy one,get one free dinner at a specialty restaurant(the first night of the cruise)........can you tell me when this benefit will start?

ChristopherRCCL [07:24]: It began 6/1.

Kathy [07:24]: Oh really?? I know several who have come off ships(ID and the FR) and they didnt offer it yet..

ChristopherRCCL [07:25]: All ships should be offering it now. However since the program recently changed some members may not know of it yet.

Kathy [07:26]: They do know,but I thought a voucher was required?? and there wasnt one in their cabin...

ChristopherRCCL [07:29]: Ahh. I see. One moment. I'll be happy to ask if there is a coupon.

Kathy [07:29]: hers what C and A emailed me..

[07:29]: Thank you for your e-mail. We apologize for any delay in our response. The

benefit that you are referring is given out in the form of a voucher in the

Diamond Plus Ultimate Value Booklet that you receive in your stateroom.

[07:30]: and no one is getting these vouchers........that's why I thought it hadn't started yet..

ChristopherRCCL [07:30]: Ok. I do know that the UVB's are currently being printed and will be shipped to each ship soon. Each ship is currently printing a sheet of coupons to be delivered to each member's stateroom.

[07:31]: I'll be happy to pass this on to make sure that a coupon is availiable for the specialty restaurant.

Kathy [07:31]: Those sheets have been given out,but it only inc. perks,like laundry,photo,internet..........no dinners..

[07:32]: Ok, that would be nice...........One more thing.............How come the benefit is listed as a DP perk on the UK website for RCCL,but not here in the US??

ChristopherRCCL [07:34]: I'm sorry. I don't have an answer. I'll be happy to pass that along too.

Kathy [07:34]: Thanks so much...........I would appreciate all that you will pass on..

[07:34]: Bye

ChristopherRCCL [07:34]: Have a great morning.

ChristopherRCCL [07:23]: Welcome and thank you for contacting our Crown and Anchor Member online chat! How may I assist you today?

Kathy [07:23]: I heard as a new DP benefit,one can get a buy one,get one free dinner at a specialty restaurant(the first night of the cruise)........can you tell me when this benefit will start?

ChristopherRCCL [07:24]: It began 6/1.

Kathy [07:24]: Oh really?? I know several who have come off ships(ID and the FR) and they didnt offer it yet..

ChristopherRCCL [07:25]: All ships should be offering it now. However since the program recently changed some members may not know of it yet.

Kathy [07:26]: They do know,but I thought a voucher was required?? and there wasnt one in their cabin...

ChristopherRCCL [07:29]: Ahh. I see. One moment. I'll be happy to ask if there is a coupon.

Kathy [07:29]: hers what C and A emailed me..

[07:29]: Thank you for your e-mail. We apologize for any delay in our response. The

benefit that you are referring is given out in the form of a voucher in the

Diamond Plus Ultimate Value Booklet that you receive in your stateroom.

[07:30]: and no one is getting these vouchers........that's why I thought it hadn't started yet..

ChristopherRCCL [07:30]: Ok. I do know that the UVB's are currently being printed and will be shipped to each ship soon. Each ship is currently printing a sheet of coupons to be delivered to each member's stateroom.

[07:31]: I'll be happy to pass this on to make sure that a coupon is availiable for the specialty restaurant.

Kathy [07:31]: Those sheets have been given out,but it only inc. perks,like laundry,photo,internet..........no dinners..

[07:32]: Ok, that would be nice...........One more thing.............How come the benefit is listed as a DP perk on the UK website for RCCL,but not here in the US??

ChristopherRCCL [07:34]: I'm sorry. I don't have an answer. I'll be happy to pass that along too.

Kathy [07:34]: Thanks so much...........I would appreciate all that you will pass on..

[07:34]: Bye

ChristopherRCCL [07:34]: Have a great morning.

It didn't begin on the 6/6 Freedom for me.:mad:

It didn't begin on the 6/6 Freedom for me.:mad:
I know and its not on the FR 6/20th........

So now besides having the Inconsistency Policy we also have the Poor Communication Policy. :rolleyes::(
come on,did you really expect more??:rolleyes:

Oh jeez-here we go again........Im answering before the question..:eek::eek::eek:

Apparently, your computer has the ability to travel back in time. Maybe you should go back and book some cruises before all the changes.:D

Just got an email from a loyalty ambassador that I know:

Hi Kathy,

I hope this email finds you well!

I finally received the new C&A coupon booklets today. Yes, we are both not

crazy! :)

There is a coupon available to Diamond Plus members for a buy one get one

free dinner in the specialty restaurant if used on the first night of the

cruise. Bon Appetit!

Archived