Jewel White Hot Party

grammywig

It will be advertised in their daily flyer/newspaper, "The Dailies" but for us (on the Jewel last week) it one night at 10:00 in the Spinnaker Lounge (Thursday I think).

Members of the dance crew came and there were "black lights" so everything white glowed (like something that would glow in the dark). They handed out 100 glow necklaces to people and it was basically just like a huge dance party. I personall wore white pants and a black top so that my pants would really glow. Others had definitely prepared a bit better than me and had on all white outfits. Not required, you just "glow" more. The dancers were set up with white wings which was really neat.

It's a spin on the typical deck party only in the disco/lounge with a black light.

Kids were allowed until midnight.

It will be advertised in their daily flyer/newspaper, "The Dailies" but for us (on the Jewel last week) it one night at 10:00 in the Spinnaker Lounge (Thursday I think).

Members of the dance crew came and there were "black lights" so everything white glowed (like something that would glow in the dark). They handed out 100 glow necklaces to people and it was basically just like a huge dance party. I personall wore white pants and a black top so that my pants would really glow. Others had definitely prepared a bit better than me and had on all white outfits. Not required, you just "glow" more. The dancers were set up with white wings which was really neat.

It's a spin on the typical deck party only in the disco/lounge with a black light.

Kids were allowed until midnight.

What happens after midnight?

it can get so crowded to as the lounge where it is usually held is to small

nothin happens really after midnight its just children shouldnt be up that late and in the venues...most of the time we have gone to these its just kids basically running around, dancing...specially if your sailing has alot of children onboard.

Archived