Excitement from Price Drops

ecn81126

Our Christmas cruise doesn't seem to be selling well and the price has been dropping weekly for the past four weeks. We aren't at final payment yet so the final payment has been dropping.

We were happy with the price we initially had but an extra 100.00 off each so far is even better.

I still check on my own but both of my price drops were found when the Genie emailed me. Do you have all the right info entered?

Yeppers, all the info is right...and yesterday we got another $30pp drop in price and again as of today...nothing, nada, zilch from the Genie....so I went and unsubscribed, because after 3 price drops in just a matter of weeks you would think I would get something from it....I am doing a better job just checking on my own!!! :D...And our cruise isn't until mid December and already have had 3 price drops since May when I booked...I can hardly wait to see what we wind up paying for this cruise...YIPPEE

Archived