N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

[quote name='hazeleyes']Your luck! I cant see doing justice in one week to this ship. I'd need two weeks tops to see and do everything lol.

We always get the spa pass, if I do that on this cruise it will cut down on me seeing everything else. lol .. I dont want to have to choose.[/quote]

That is exactly our problem as well! We booked a Spa Suite..I'm be relaxing, while DH will be running all over the ship checking everything else out! LOL

[quote name='BikerAl']Coka, was going to call the high school and let you listen on the phone, but thought asking for Coka would be odd,

Al[/QUOTE]

Al, you are the man! What a sweetie! Oh, they would have known because they could hear me argggghhhhhhhhing earlier...LOL

coka

[quote name='scottct1']While the band dont sound so good now... i think they might sound ok with a few drinks in my tummy. :D[/quote]
I second that! Drinks makes everything sound good and makes everyone look good too lol.

[quote name='orangegrove']I think a few of us NESSer's would have done a better job![/quote]

Well,l KNOW we would definitely show more [FONT=Tms Rmn][B][I]ENTHUSIASM.. [/I]as his is [U]obviously [/U]CURBBED[/B]
[/FONT]

Archived