Roll Call--Oasis of the Seas 09/04

wrl1970

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys:

Just found this thread. I had started one of my own as I had not seen this one. I will be there as well as two other friends of mine (couple). Excitedly looking forward to this cruise. We should get together for drinks. If not possible, I can post a FOD announcement on the bulletin board.

Is it Sept. 4th yet??

Tell me about it! I can't wait to get on that ship. It looks amazing. Im already seeing myself in a cantilevered hot tub with a margarita in my hand. We should definately do a FOD meeting. I'm sure there will plenty of us on board. 9 days to go!!!!!!

Glad to see that there is a group of us shaping up. I'll try to shoot for something like 8 PM at the Champagne Bar. That way we can accommodate those from both seatings. Any other ideas feel free to comment. Looks like there's going to be about 10 of us but there is bound to be more as not many know about Cruise Critic. Looks like some of you already know each other? Look for a post at the Bulletin Board on the ship. I am really looking forward to this cruise. One week to go!

Let's get the party started! Yes Bill, I may retire him for a younger model, lol. :) Glad we are going to see some other "family" on this trip.

I will be going on this trip, but I doubt I will be running around like I was on the Majesty. I think I am officially blaming Jamie for this cruise related traumatic injury. I am still not sure if I should bring my crutches or not.

I will be going on this trip, but I doubt I will be running around like I was on the Majesty. I think I am officially blaming Jamie for this cruise related traumatic injury. I am still not sure if I should bring my crutches or not.

There are a lot of elederly who live in Florida Travis. Maybe we can find a store to rent you a rascal scooter or borrow a walker with the tennis balls on the bottom. That might work.

Is it OK to meet at the Champagne Bar at 8 PM? I figured this time is safe as it accommodates people between the two seatings. If you see three guys walking around and they are all tall to taller, I'm the shortest one at 6'. The other two (couple) are 6'2 and 6'4.

Juan

• 2 weeks later...

Archived