freedom 6 day captains night, formal night

redhawk

I tried searching to no avail, just trying to plan a night for the steakhouse and don't want to do either of these nights. I believe I remember hearing that the ship has a captains night and a formal night, which are both on the sea days. Can anyone that has recently been on that cruise confirm one way or another? Thanks

I tried searching to no avail, just trying to plan a night for the steakhouse and don't want to do either of these nights. I believe I remember hearing that the ship has a captains night and a formal night, which are both on the sea days. Can anyone that has recently been on that cruise confirm one way or another? Thanks

Redhawk...a family group (fun folks!!) of 12 will be cruising with you. We are leaving SE Coastal NC on Friday to Jacksonville area and then on to Ft Lauderdale Sat. awaiting our Sunday cruise!:p

I also believe the nights are on sea days! See ya soon!:D

I was just on the Freedom last week for the 6 day Western and our Elegant nights were the Tuesday (Sea Day) and Thursday (Jamaica Day). We did not go to the Sun King Restuarant we were very happy with the food in the MDR and our waiter. We went to the MDR each night.

Have fun...I'm ready to go again. It was a great ship and easy to get around.

We were on the Freedom back in November. Our Cruise Elegant nights were Tuesday (Sea Day) and Thursday (Ocho Rios).

Even though our was an older sailing, it is still in line with most of the folks who posted above.

BTW, Tuesday was Lobster night.

No more Formal nights. They have been eliminated. Just sailed this ship 2 weeks ago and Tuesday was elegant night (please check the website for the new dress codes which include dress shorts and jeans)

Joke Captains party on Thusday.

Steve

Archived