Miracle/Spirit Class

wallypbear

Hi everyone! Does anybody know what side of the ship(port or starboard) do interior cabins open up to on Verandah Deck 7. Specifically 7197-7229. I am taking an 8K balcony in this area and would prefer not to have cabins across the corridor from me. Less traffic/door noise early in the morning and late at night. Some CCL Reps say port, some say starboard. Thanks for your help. I know I can always count on Cruise Critic members to solve a shipboard mystery. :D

When I look up the diagram it shows the odd numbers to Starboard not Port or am I looking at something wrong?

No, I'm sorry. You're right. I'm mixing up my port and starboard today. Those inside cabins will open up to starboard. Basically, if the cabin numbers are odd, they open up to one side and if they're even, they open up to the other side.

http://www.carnival.com/Deck_Plan.aspx?shipCode=MI Go to deck 7. The rooms are odd numbered, so they will be on the starboard or right side.

That said, we have been on Spirit class ships (Pride, Spirit) 5 or 6 times and noise has never been an issue unless you were right below the Lido deck with the chairs being slid around. That was sort of annoying.

Would you please tell me where I can find the diagram you referenced for this information. It would be such a great help for future planning. Thanks:)

The Florida heat is getting to me today. How dumb can I be? Even cabins on Port, Odd on Starboard. Can't get any easier than that. :D

I just returned from a Miracle cruise and was in 7233 which is also an 8k. It was starboard and balcony was nice. We did have interior cabins down that hallway.To be honest it was quiet and there was never a noise issue except for balcony doors slamming. I love the Spirit class ships.

We have a block of (5) 8K rooms 7209-7227. Our only inside cabin is 7211, which is directly across from 7209, which obviously means their doors face one another. Hope that helps to answer your question. :)

Archived