~*Monarch obstructed view*~

Kam7185

Hello,

I am booking the monarch baja cruise, 3/13-3/18, and am interested in the Superior ocean view room. It is on deck 9 and "partially obstructed". Are oeioke going to be able to walk past my window, like on the deck?? Or is just partially obstructed by a life boat??

thanks!

Hello,

I am booking the monarch baja cruise, 3/13-3/18, and am interested in the Superior ocean view room. It is on deck 9 and "partially obstructed". Are oeioke going to be able to walk past my window, like on the deck?? Or is just partially obstructed by a life boat??

thanks!

I have pictures of our room last January. I believe it was 9032. At any rate the first two rooms past the elevators going towards the front of the ship have virtually unobstructed views as there is no lifeboat there.

Our pictures of our Superior Ocean View room are at http://community.webshots.com/user/dougp26364

If you are referring the the March 14-18 four night baja trip, I believe there are only SO cabins available if you book 2 people/cabin. The only things showing up for 3 people sharing a cabin are JS and RS. For 4 people, it's the RS only. Cabins have been popping open and closed on this trip for the past few weeks - but the pickings are getting slimmer and slimmer. You may need to decide fairly quickly.

I keep hoping that RCL will notice that we have 4 adults in our cabin and call up and offer us the chance to split up so that they can have another cabin available for a family. Hasn't happened yet!!!

Archived