What ship is the best? Any cruisline......

REPO

For most of you expert cruisers out there. What do YOU consider to be the nicest ship out there? From this I mean, largest, nicest, cleanest, fanciest, etc.

Just wondering.

Thanks!

Repo,

If you ask that question of 100 people, you will most likely receive 100 different answers. It's just too subjective.

Do you want to know what ship is the best one for YOU or for ME?

Do you think that the largest will be the best one?

Do you think that the fanciest will be the best one?

Do you think that the cleanest will be the best one?

Next question is "Best one for what?"

Working? Vacationing? Sightseeing? Suntanning? Partying? Visiting exotic places? Entertaining your children? Getting married? Ice Skating? Rock climbing? Visiting the Antarctic? Crossing the Atlantic? Taking a world cruise?

Meeting single people? Meeting old people? Avoiding children? Learning a new skill or language? Meeting celebrities? Nude sunbathing? Joining gay families?

There is very little information you will receive here on your question that will only serve to confuse you even further. You really need to narrow it down a bit.

As I had stated above, I was just curious what YOU, yourself consider to be the best ship out there. Based on your own experiences. What did you like about it and why?

Thanks!

The last ship we were on, Celebrity Infinity, has been the nicest one so far. Second to that would have to be Disney Magic.

The best cruise experience? American Hawaiian Independence, not the nicest ship by far, rather old by todays standards. It's now defunct, somewhere in storage. But, the staff was the greatest we've ever had, the food was great, the Hawaiian islands fabulous. We have also been on NCL, RCI and Carnival, all have their pluses and minuses. Everyone has their own agenda, a person who loves the flashy Carnival ships may find the understated elegant ships boring

We have yet to go on a premium line, but we will in the future, after the kids are grown and we are no longer taking them along.

So, Phillip is right, if you ask 100 people, you get 100 answers. I've only been on one cruise that I would not care to repeat, but even that had its good points.

Go with an open mind and a sense of humor, any experience can have its fun times. .

Hi,

I would have to say Celebrity Millennium, also been on the Constellation which is the same but slighty newer but for some reason preferred Millennium.

I have sailed with NCL, Royal Caribbean Orient Lines, Costa, Princess & Celebrity and the best in my opinion is Celebrity, they just have that little bit extra.

Cheers,

Lisa

High End: No doubt, any of the Crystal or Seabourn ships because they have the best food and service of any ships, anywhere plus they do the best in exotic itineraries.

Mass Market: The M-Class ships of Celebrity because they have the best in service and food for mass market ships

Archived