About parking in New Orleans Nov 2011

jeanarch

I just got a rate of $79.00 at the Drury with $35 parking for the Cruise using the SUPER promo code. It is a Sumer 2010 Special. $114 total beats the terminal price.

Jay

Hey Jay!! We got the same deal only pd $103.00 for four people plus $35.00 for parking!!!!! Another code for the same rate is E Saver. :D

J:DY

Hey Jay!! We got the same deal only pd $103.00 for four people plus $35.00 for parking!!!!! Another code for the same rate is E Saver. :D

J:DY

Yes, I assume the diffrence $ is the amount of guess. I actually upgraded and got the 2 room suite with the Jacuzzi for $30 more. It has a king bed and a sleeper sofa. So if someone needs to crash. I have an extra bed.

Jay

I went on a cruise out of New Orleans and parked at the port in the parking garage. We are thinking about staying at the Drury Inn this time and parking there. Does the hotel provide transportation to and from the port? If you have used them, did you have to wait very long to get a ride back to the hotel?

• 2 weeks later...
I just got a rate of $79.00 at the Drury with $35 parking for the Cruise using the SUPER promo code. It is a Sumer 2010 Special. $114 total beats the terminal price.

Jay

When I called the other night, they said that the $35 cruise parking special was only if you booked using the CRUISE promo code, which was about $20 more expensive than the SUPER code.

Did you book online? Did you add the special price for the parking onto your reservation?

I went on a cruise out of New Orleans and parked at the port in the parking garage. We are thinking about staying at the Drury Inn this time and parking there. Does the hotel provide transportation to and from the port? If you have used them, did you have to wait very long to get a ride back to the hotel?

You have to take a taxi. They do not provide transportation. The hotels that do offer transportation, only offer it To the port and not From the port.

• 4 months later...
How much is a taxi from the Drury Inn to the port?

We've been told (and it seems to be true looking at maps) that you can walk to the port, but that it is hard with luggage. We plan on having DH drive us and the luggage to the port and then go back to the hotel and either walk back to meet us, or take a cab, depending on the weather. We plan on doing the same thing in reverse after the cruise.

• 3 weeks later...
We've been told (and it seems to be true looking at maps) that you can walk to the port, but that it is hard with luggage. We plan on having DH drive us and the luggage to the port and then go back to the hotel and either walk back to meet us, or take a cab, depending on the weather. We plan on doing the same thing in reverse after the cruise.

BRILLIANT IDEA!!! Just ran this idea past DH.....he says "I'll be getting the cab"! LOL!

Archived