Oasis/Allure Spa charges

I was told that there are extra charges to use the workout facilities and to have acces to the steam and sauna rooms. Does anyone know if this is true.?

When we were on the Oasis in March the steam /sauna were $30 a day or $150 for the week.

• 2 weeks later...

Oasis does NOT charge for use of workout room, gym. some classes have charges.

Oasis does NOT have separate men's or women's steam room and dry sauna. They CHARGE for access to the couples steam room in the spa, daily or weekly - it is coed. There was a lot of confusion about the free facilities on this ship prelaunch and even RCCL did not respond to those until their attention had been corrected by those of us sailing on her. I would guess that the Allure will be the same layout with couples only.

I stress couples/coed of this facility; actually read a post of someone going in towel wrapped only in such and having to be asked to don a bathing suit. Most use single sex facilities in towel only and that is not the case on Oasis and if you "cram" em in, doesn't sound very relaxing but more like basking in the summer humidity with 9 other sweaty bodies like sardines.. LOLOLOLOLOL... enjoy !!!

Archived