Dinning Question

We are getting ready to book a cruise on the Soltice and can book an AQ cabin on the "hump" for the same cost as CC, also on the "hump". From what I can tell, the main difference would be Blu. If we go with AQ, are we allowed to eat in the main dinning room or only in Blu? If we select early seating when booking, will we be assigned this time frame in Blu?

There are no assigned times for dining in Blu except on the first night. You can dine any time you wish within their dinner hours. If the price is the same for AQ or CC, I would definintely take AQ just to be able to eat in Blu.

We are getting ready to book a cruise on the Soltice and can book an AQ cabin on the "hump" for the same cost as CC, also on the "hump". From what I can tell, the main difference would be Blu. If we go with AQ, are we allowed to eat in the main dinning room or only in Blu? If we select early seating when booking, will we be assigned this time frame in Blu?

If you are in AQ, you need to select either early or late dining. You will then be able to choose your dining time once onboard, after showing up for your designated time on the first evening. If you choose Select Dining, you will be assigned to MDR. Blu is fantastic and I would recommend dining there.

Archived