Carnival website issues

sky_blu_eyz

Has anyone else experienced trouble viewing and/or posting on the message boards on carnival's website? I can view everything fine until I log in and then I keep getting an error message and that they are sorry, but a response is being sent to the host or something like that.

Has anyone else experienced trouble viewing and/or posting on the message boards on carnival's website? I can view everything fine until I log in and then I keep getting an error message and that they are sorry, but a response is being sent to the host or something like that.

I haven't seen that on the message boards, but I've seen something similar on the search for a cruise link. Crazy one day I'll get the "board" where you click on the month, port of departure and desitnation and choose the length of cruise. Others, I'll get the 4 or 5 line search with the drop down menu and it never works like it is supposed to. That's when I get the error messages.

Really sucks!!!!! :(

haven't had that kind of issue, but i have had other issues with trying to view cruises, prices and availability. i informed them of the technical problem, but i still have the same problems on their website.

Anytime one is having problems with a website, one should clear the cache on their computer. Also, at least once a week, your computer needs to be rebooted. Ours stay on 24-7 (automated housekeeping goes on while we sleep) so this is very important for us.

Doc

I've had problems using mozilla Firefox on their site.

The last cruise I booked, it kept locking up whenever I would hit submit/book this cruise and would never take me to the confirmation screen.

I finally gave up and switched to internet explorer and everything worked fine, until I check my bank balance and noticed it had booked me for the same cruise three times ($500 deposit for each) when I only needed one

I called customer service and got everything fixed, it did take a couple of days to get my extra $1,000 back, but that is standard for credit card returns.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived