Current Captain on the Pride?

Martita B.

I wish I knew. My wife and I will be departing on August 10, for 24 days to Bangkok. All the old familar faces seem to be on the Odyssey or the Sojourn. They will be sorely missed.

Hoping that some of them have decided to come back to the smaller ships but I think that is just wishful thinking.

I usually ask the Club Office as to the Officers but it seems to be well nigh impossible to be in touch with them lately. Bob

I'm guessing Captain Elliott will transfer to the Odyssey and be a relief Captain as Geir-Arne will soon go for his R&R.

With 5 vessels now it's hard to keep up with "who's where ~":confused:

Martita B.

No he is not trafer to Odyssey,,, maybe other ship,,dont know witch one..

Just returned today from a wonderful trip on the Pride. Service was outstanding and will report more when we recover from jet lag. Captain was Bjiarn Larsen. We had never sailed with him before. So good to see Nelson. Steve Wood, we enjoyed too although he was leaving to be replaced by Nick. Chef Pascaul came on July 4 and Chef Jes left for another ship. It felt so good to be back on the smaller ships and the true feeling of Seabourn Family.

Archived