Best Place Stay for 1 night t the Airport

LFM

DH and I

wlll have to spend one night post-cruise at an airport hotel as we have an early flight te next AM. What are our best options as to

where to stay and dinner suggestions?

DH and I

wlll have to spend one night post-cruise at an airport hotel as we have an early flight te next AM. What are our best options as to

where to stay and dinner suggestions?

Since this board covers ALL West Coast ports, it would help quite a bit if you'd tell us WHICH AIRPORT???

For our cruise we are staying at the Best Western Airport Excutel. Its about 2.3 miles south of SEA. The reviews were generally good on priceline.com and the few I found about the resturant inside the hotel were good. We are staying pre-cruise and they have free airport shuttle and free continetal breakfast. I have done a little research on what is around the hotel and their seems to be some places to eat and a Safeway 1/2 mile South so we can do a little pre-cruise shopping. Here is a link to the hotel on Priceline. http://travela.priceline.com/hotel/hotelOverviewGuide.do?key=gb1ms433&propID=58849&jsk=9903010a2203010a20100630035240DB8a11325480&plf=PCLH

Archived