Formal Night

espmass

Sorry but I still don't have this quite straight. For the Star Princess 2/27, embarkation is Sunday, Princess Cay is Monday, day at sea is Tuesday. Which night would be the first formal night? Sorry for repeating the question yet one more time! Thanks (Go Pats!)

True, but that itinerary is different. The day at sea for us is Tuesday and the formal night is usually the day at sea. However, several people had said the formal night is Monday and thus the confusion for me. Thanks.

You can pretty much count on the first formal night being the 2nd day of the cruise. It can't be the first day, you may not have your luggage in time.

Likewise, the last formal night will be the next to the last full day. The last full day you must pack and leave your suitcases in the hallway so a formal night wouldn't work.

The first formal night is usually called the "Captain's Welcome Aboard Dinner" while the last formal night is called something like "Captain's Farewell Dinner."

Tom-n-jules- no it doesn't matter that much; we just like to plan some things ahead of time in our minds. Nothing wrong with that. We were talking about what night to make a reservation for Sabatinis and thought the day at Princess Cay would be a nice day IF it's not the formal night. I don't care to sit through a 3 hour feast dressed formally.

Parody- I just noticed you're in Sharon. We moved here from Stoughton. Any idea how hard it is to be a Pats fan in the Philly area????? GO PATS!!!!!

Archived