Serenade DEck 7 Aft....Noise?????

I am booked in an aft cabin, #7176. Does anyone have an opinion one way or the other as to whether this is a good location. I have heard that there may be some noise due to the Safari Club below. Just wondering???????????????????

I am booked in an aft cabin, #7176. Does anyone have an opinion one way or the other as to whether this is a good location. I have heard that there may be some noise due to the Safari Club below. Just wondering???????????????????

I have the same cabin booked Feb 26, 2011. I am also curious. We actually have 4 cabins booked on 7th deck Aft.

We had an aft last February on Deck 8. We didn't hear any noise from below, but was wondering of we would on Deck 7. It is so peaceful and relaxing on the AFT balconies, I hope that it won't be any different on 7

We had 7176 for 11 nights to Alaska last year and never heard a single thing from the Safari club. Of course we probably weren't in the cabin most evenings before midnight. So maybe the music was done by then. Either way, it wasn't a problem for us at all.

As a matter of fact that is us on the balcony of 7176 in my Avatar. :)

We had 7176 for 11 nights to Alaska last year and never heard a single thing from the Safari club. Of course we probably weren't in the cabin most evenings before midnight. So maybe the music was done by then. Either way, it wasn't a problem for us at all.

As a matter of fact that is us on the balcony of 7176 in my Avatar. :)

Appreciate the feedback. I have booked AFT cabins on deck 9 and 10 and it was very peaceful. I was hoping the same for deck 7. We had to take deck 7 to get 4 AFT cabins next to each other.

Smart travelers always bring earplugs, so that they are not at the mercy of location or circumstances. I can only suggest you consider being a smart traveler.

How many unprepared travelers have picked that "perfect" cabin in a supposedly "quiet" location, only to find out that there are rennovations or maintenance going on nearby, have noisy neighbors, etc?

It's a no-brainer for smart travelers to throw in a pack of earplugs. They're cheap and effective. If you are depending on location to ensure a good night's sleep, you're gambling with your vacation. There is no place on the ship that is guaranteed to be noise free 100% of the time, no matter what you might hear.

Archived