Whooop !!! Whoop!!!

fbcoach2164

Double digit countdown for me and DW's FIRST cruise.:D Will be on the Ecstasy Oct 7th. Got an ocean suite for out 10th anniversary. Thanks to all who have given of their time and expertise to help give us "newbies" incredible information.:o Chair hogs BEWARE.....I'm coming:eek::eek:

Double digit countdown for me and DW's FIRST cruise.:D Will be on the Ecstasy Oct 7th. Got an ocean suite for out 10th anniversary. Thanks to all who have given of their time and expertise to help give us "newbies" incredible information.:o Chair hogs BEWARE.....I'm coming:eek::eek:

Don't you just love the feel of that dance!!!! Congratulations and enjoy the dance!

Congratulations! I'm looking forward to our cruise, which will be starting on our 34th anniversary. We were planning to do a cruise for our 35th, but this one fell in our lap this year, so we jumped at the chance. As you said, Whooop Whoop!

Happy to see more folks enjoying cruising. You'll love it. Take ear plugs and an open mind. Use room service for breakfast on POC days and/or the sandwich place at the back of the WJ for quick meals. We always wipe down our room on the first day.

We love cruising. Just love it. Hope you have smooth sailing. It is such a great value for the money.... Welcome aboard.

Happy to see more folks enjoying cruising. You'll love it. Take ear plugs and an open mind. Use room service for breakfast on POC days and/or the sandwich place at the back of the WJ for quick meals. We always wipe down our room on the first day.

We love cruising. Just love it. Hope you have smooth sailing. It is such a great value for the money.... Welcome aboard.

Thank you so much for the great advise. I will do just that!:D

Archived