trailer trash vacations

done it i am from the middle class and always have been.....i have super rich friends and poor friends. So i have seen both sides all through life....When i was a kid i smoked pot....i smoked cigarettes till i was 23 or so. I have had brand new cars and i have had old cars. I have been chubby and have been very fit. So for 52 years old i have seen alot, and yes i will be learning more till the day i die! And i can take constructive critisism, but i know BS too when i see it and troublemakers.....Just like i tell my kids don't try and fool me i have been there and done it all so your not fooling me. I don't cruise RCCL or other lines because i chose not too...I can if i want but more than the price i am happy with Carnival and never had a bad experience so why switch. People smoke Marlboro cigarettes their whole life and like them...do they switch brands...nope! So what you choose to do is fine...i won't knock you so don't knock me or my friends here on CC. Happy cruising to you also done it...just try to stick to opinions and not digs or nasty posts....trust me it won't win you any friends!

Allie

After several wonderful Carnival cruises , I would love to be a Trailer Trash Cruiser. And I couldn't think of a better or lovlier leader. I have been enjoying yours and all the posts here . Lots of laughs. Imagine if we were all on the same cruise.

I was just wondering if you knew the dimensions of those high falootin' back porches they have on some of those cabins.

I was wondering If i could fit my couch and some old appliances out there

Make the place feel more like home *LOL*

Allie

After several wonderful Carnival cruises , I would love to be a Trailer Trash Cruiser. And I couldn't think of a better or lovlier leader. I have been enjoying yours and all the posts here . Lots of laughs. Imagine if we were all on the same cruise.

I was just wondering if you knew the dimensions of those high falootin' back porches they have on some of those cabins.

I hope maybe in the not too distant future we all could be on a cruise together....what fun...i would love to meet all of you!

Allie

Aaww! Thank you! But Molly is our fearless leader. I'm just the one with the big mouth!

:D

I'm not sure about them fancy hang 'em off the back accom-o-day-sheens. I'd just bring everything to make yer stay on tha big ship as comfertable as possible. I'm sure them stewers or whatever they are will help you get yer belongin's all orgeenized.

I hope maybe in the not too distant future we all could be on a cruise together....what fun...i would love to meet all of you!

That would be great :)

I see you are from Jersey (CT here)

We better not tell them we are Yankees , it might get a little uncomfortable when they do the "Civil War Re -enactment on the Lido Deck on the first sea day"

Aaww! Thank you! But Molly is our fearless leader. I'm just the one with the big mouth!

:D

I'm not sure about them fancy hang 'em off the back accom-o-day-sheens. I'd just bring everything to make yer stay on tha big ship as comfertable as possible. I'm sure them stewers or whatever they are will help you get yer belongin's all orgeenized.

Well I like a girl with a big mouth :) (And nooooooo not just for that reason dirty mind *LOL* Get your mind out of Cosmopolitan Magazine :))

Oh is that what you call them boys out there in the hallway?

I just yell out "Boy come in here and clean this **** up" *LOL*

That would be great! (Just give me plenty of warning so I can get all my trash ready for my yard sale!)

That would be great :)

I see you are from Jersey (CT here)

We better not tell them we are Yankees , it might get a little uncomfortable when they do the "Civil War Re -enactment on the Lido Deck on the first sea day"

speaking of Yankees...the other kind as in New York...our friends we met on our first cruise are from Mass. and they like the red sux....and they like the Patriots. We still vacation with them and are good friends but tease each other about our teams. Baseball is no contest lately but hate those Patriots with a passion. As i don't have a leg to stand on as i am a Oakland Raider fan! Life long friends are made on cruise's because we all have the same passion!

speaking of Yankees...the other kind as in New York...our friends we met on our first cruise are from Mass. and they like the red sux....and they like the Patriots. We still vacation with them and are good friends but tease each other about our teams. Baseball is no contest lately but hate those Patriots with a passion. As i don't have a leg to stand on as i am a Oakland Raider fan! Life long friends are made on cruise's because we all have the same passion!

Of course and if you can have a good time bustin them off on eachother about your respective teams , so much the better.

*LOL*

I live in a mobile home & that offends me. Life is full of choices. People should respect your choices you make in your own life.

I really enjoy cruising. So much to do, reasonable price, variety of people and get to see different cultures. What else can you ask from a vacation?

done it i am from the middle class and always have been.....i have super rich friends and poor friends. So i have seen both sides all through life....When i was a kid i smoked pot....i smoked cigarettes till i was 23 or so. I have had brand new cars and i have had old cars. I have been chubby and have been very fit. So for 52 years old i have seen alot, and yes i will be learning more till the day i die! And i can take constructive critisism, but i know BS too when i see it and troublemakers.....Just like i tell my kids don't try and fool me i have been there and done it all so your not fooling me. I don't cruise RCCL or other lines because i chose not too...I can if i want but more than the price i am happy with Carnival and never had a bad experience so why switch. People smoke Marlboro cigarettes their whole life and like them...do they switch brands...nope! So what you choose to do is fine...i won't knock you so don't knock me or my friends here on CC. Happy cruising to you also done it...just try to stick to opinions and not digs or nasty posts....trust me it won't win you any friends!

not sure how your admission to doing illegal drugs, smoking ciggies, gettting fat-getting skinny illustrates what I would consider "have been there" but "OK". Not here to make friends as much as learn more about cruising and the people who LUV it! Thank you.

It IS a great place for a siesta! Just had to get a hammock. Not bad for 1st generation trailer trash' date=' huh!?[/quote']

Allie, all I could see is road.:confused: Where is the lake? BEAUTIFUL spot!

not sure how your admission to doing illegal drugs, smoking ciggies, gettting fat-getting skinny illustrates what I would consider "have been there" but "OK". Not here to make friends as much as learn more about cruising and the people who LUV it! Thank you.

Why are you looking for people who "luv" cruising? We are a group that love cruising and you've done nothing but put us down. You don't make sense. Your first line of your first post on this thread said something to the effect of " I cruised 15 years ago and will never do it again, I'm only looking for info for my wife". For someone wanting "adventure" cruises, you are in the wrong part of CC. Why are you lurking here? This is obviously a topic that you are opposed to. You are judging everyone of the active participators in this thread and YOU don't know anything about us.

I had someone tell me just the other day that they prefer an "all inclusive" rather than a cruise. They have been on one NCL cruise. They said they felt confined, and stuck to a timeline.

I said other than not being allowed to get off the ship unless it was at a port, you can do anything you want. You can swim, spa, eat, sleep, shop, play games, gamble, drink. Anything you want, someone will bring it to you. If you are hungry, go eat.

Can someone tell me what is an "all inclusive" more than including your transportation, food, accomodations and visiting a couple of different islands in one week?

I had someone tell me just the other day that they prefer an "all inclusive" rather than a cruise. They have been on one NCL cruise. They said they felt confined, and stuck to a timeline.

I said other than not being allowed to get off the ship unless it was at a port, you can do anything you want. You can swim, spa, eat, sleep, shop, play games, gamble, drink. Anything you want, someone will bring it to you. If you are hungry, go eat.

Can someone tell me what is an "all inclusive" more than including your transportation, food, accomodations and visiting a couple of different islands in one week?

Free lounge chairs on the beach?

For the record: Legalize it!

Just enjoyed meeting Molly form Montana...Allie..the VP I guess...

One family is in a Manufactured 1/2 and 1/2 stick built home here.

I'm in a small stick built...garden size home.

And 3 families are in more middle upper levels of housing..rather than upper middle I guess.

See Allie i know my stuff...i can read people like a book. He wants weed legalized!:D I love being right:D

Don't let it go to your head, Mr. Bruce :D

Did he have your post yanked?? (Don't know how that works...)

"I don't know what you're talking about, I've never been on this site before. :confused:" said Done It. But he sure came out guns blazing against all of us.

Don't let it go to your head' date=' Mr. Bruce :D

"I don't know what you're talking about, I've never been on this site before. :confused:" said Done It. But he sure came out guns blazing against all of us.[/quote']

Yes he had it yanked cowering from behind his keyboard at my intelligence and knowledge! I seem very smart amongst the morons on here :) lol They know who they are....love ya Allie!

Don't let it go to your head' date=' Mr. Bruce :D

"I don't know what you're talking about, I've never been on this site before. :confused:" said Done It. But he sure came out guns blazing against all of us.[/quote']

Allie, I had NOTHING against ANYONE here. I do enjoy different cultures, types of people etc. My experiences on cruises have been as started. They were MY experiences and are what MY opinions are based on. Don't see where that is a problem. Please see the OP's first post and I would think you would find that most of my answers just coincide with the question/post at hand. :)

Does putting people down, elevate you!

Cause in all your comments you have yet to provide any consctructive feedback.

Judge not lest yea be judged. :)

Just enjoyed meeting Molly form Montana...Allie..the VP I guess...

One family is in a Manufactured 1/2 and 1/2 stick built home here.

I'm in a small stick built...garden size home.

And 3 families are in more middle upper levels of housing..rather than upper middle I guess.

Had to live in an old trailer my sophmore year in high school while experincing first of 20 ranching years for my folks. Trailers are fun!!

Think here this means value..and all levels I appreciate..think it will be Carnival for most affordable best value for quality big famaily Alaska cruise we want to do...most affordable mutiple balconies..I bet it will be..anyway..I cut off my post and just wanted to add we could move to

an official chat thread under friends of CC if the President and enough folks want to continue chat..somehow they can move the thread and posts count in the friends section...just an idea if interest.

The following is a copied post on this thread from done it

come on folks, you must admit that the budget cruises ARE at the bottom of the price scale so they certainly do attract a "Wal-Mart"/ lower end type of clientele. Way too many wife beaters, jorts and "rude because they know no better" types on board. I know everyone isn't that way but many on these lines ARE. That is what makes me wonder why "normal" folks or middle to upper class folks don't look for a more high end cruise? Could someone explain this? To me thats not very nice and not on subject as much as you might think. We do have to move on from this but that is down right degrading and nasty to alot of people on CC Carnival boards. If most people on Carnival cruise boards saw that do you think they would like you for it? I am normal and middle class and have no problems with Carnival....If it ain't broke leave it alone! Why throw away my money for something i might not like....this i already know i like!

Archived