trailer trash vacations

I agree Molly, kinda strange. I love the new banner, hope you dont mind I picked it up.

Not at all Jeff, all are welcome to join the Official Trailer Trash Vacation Club and to copy and paste from my siggy to theirs :D

We would like to officially announce our request for membership to the TTVC. We have no problem with people thinking cruising is for trailer trash, most people that we know are envious of the fact that we can take an affordable vacation as often as we do. We are in our 40's and have no problem yelling "hey y'all watch this" as we go down the water slide. :D

Scott and Diane

4749855597_00279b9b16_t.jpg

We would like to officially announce our request for membership to the TTVC. We have no problem with people thinking cruising is for trailer trash, most people that we know are envious of the fact that we can take an affordable vacation as often as we do. We are in our 40's and have no problem yelling "hey y'all watch this" as we go down the water slide. :D

Scott and Diane

4749855597_00279b9b16_t.jpg

Welcome! We do have a Facebook page if you are interested:D

Welcome! We do have a Facebook page if you are interested:D

We've got 9 members so far! We need at least 25 to give us an "official" presence on Facebook! Let's see if we can do it! We're sure rockin' the Carnival Board!

Here's the link!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Official-Trailer-Trash-Vacation-Club-CCL/136626829697476

Been enjoying the thread since the beginning, might as well make it official, if you'll have me, I'd love to be a memeber of the Official Trailer Trash Club. Been taking these trashy vacations since the early 80's all over the world. I'll be on another trashy cruise to Alaska in Sept. Someone has to do it, so I'll volunteer anytime I can.

Been enjoying the thread since the beginning, might as well make it official, if you'll have me, I'd love to be a memeber of the Official Trailer Trash Club. Been taking these trashy vacations since the early 80's all over the world. I'll be on another trashy cruise to Alaska in Sept. Someone has to do it, so I'll volunteer anytime I can.

Welcome to the club and thank you for your efforts!

Molly, I want to be the SOCIAL DIRECTOR of OTTVC. I have experience and I do have a grand-daughter who does live in a trailer in Georgia.

I love my grand-daughter who is very good at singing those country songs of poor me.

I think a lot of our great singers lived in cabins and trailers when they were kids.

They can really sing.

I live in a condo and I am super jealous of the people who live in Trailers in Palm Spring for the winter months. They have summer houses and winter trailers.

Molly, since you are the President of our club..... can you assign someone the job of creating a OTTVC cabin door POSTER? I think more people would want to join our club. Sincerely, Lucy, Social Director of OTTVC.

One time I was shopping at Wal-Mart in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.... and a snobby lady from a HAL ship saw me buying cans of foods. She said to me in a snotty manner.... "Dear... don't they feed you on Carnival?"

I didn't get angry at all and I just said, "I am buying Mexican salsa that cost more in Los Angeles." She said, "Me too.... I am from San Diego."

Then we started having fun talking to eachother.

THERE IS NO WAY THAT ANYBODY CAN GET ME ANGRY while I am having fun on a cruiseship. I just laugh when people say stupid things to me. Lucy R.

Molly, I want to be the SOCIAL DIRECTOR of OTTVC. I have experience and I do have a grand-daughter who does live in a trailer in Georgia.

I love my grand-daughter who is very good at singing those country songs of poor me.

I think a lot of our great singers lived in cabins and trailers when they were kids.

They can really sing.

I live in a condo and I am super jealous of the people who live in Trailers in Palm Spring for the winter months. They have summer houses and winter trailers.

Molly, since you are the President of our club..... can you assign someone the job of creating a OTTVC cabin door POSTER? I think more people would want to join our club. Sincerely, Lucy, Social Director of OTTVC.

One time I was shopping at Wal-Mart in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.... and a snobby lady from a HAL ship saw me buying cans of foods. She said to me in a snotty manner.... "Dear... don't they feed you on Carnival?"

I didn't get angry at all and I just said, "I am buying Mexican salsa that cost more in Los Angeles." She said, "Me too.... I am from San Diego."

Then we started having fun talking to eachother.

THERE IS NO WAY THAT ANYBODY CAN GET ME ANGRY while I am having fun on a cruiseship. I just laugh when people say stupid things to me. Lucy R.

Ok Lucy is now the Social Director. Welcome aboard and feel free to check out our facebook page.

Allie- can work on a poster?????

I am going to have someone haul a trailer to a mountain stream campground for me and

have a vacation reading, fishing, chatting with fellow campers and saving for my more schmoozy vacations..I guess I'm in. Hi BPOE. Are you a DOE??? I think that is what they are called..boy do I remember dancing with those WWII guys at the Boulder, Colorado BPOE..on those grandparents 50th!!

I am going to have someone haul a trailer to a mountain stream campground for me and

have a vacation reading, fishing, chatting with fellow campers and saving for my more schmoozy vacations..I guess I'm in. Hi BPOE. Are you a DOE??? I think that is what they are called..boy do I remember dancing with those WWII guys at the Boulder, Colorado BPOE..on those grandparents 50th!!

Howdy neighbor! I am over in Hamilton. No I am not a DOE, I am a member of the lodge, we don't have DOEs anymore. I am a past Exalted Ruler of Hamilton Lodge and I was the Montana State Americanism Committee Chairman. How's the weather over east of us???

Howdy neighbor! I am over in Hamilton. No I am not a DOE, I am a member of the lodge, we don't have DOEs anymore. I am a past Exalted Ruler of Hamilton Lodge and I was the Montana State Americanism Committee Chairman. How's the weather over east of us???

Sis lived in Hamilton years. Sibs all attended U of M part of the time.. some grandparents did too. Mom and Dad had bad hail damage a few days ago... I missed it. Today just lovely..so enjoying the outside mild warmth sun on the patio agst a park area..I'm in heaven.. weather for you??? So nice to say howdy..one brother in law really into another similar org..the Elks did so much for us in Red Lodge..when I went to high school..deep part of the service and sharing stayed with me...they shared their space for so many events..helped kids raise money for trips..helped get me to DC..they are great. So is this Trailer Trash group a no rules on the Seas group??? Or just a CC Jaw group?? Have not read whole thread..smiles.

The brass at Carnival are likely scratching their heads over this one, wondering if there IS no such thing as bad publicity.

Can't be much worse than the "Booze Crooze" image that everyone seems to attribute to Carnival! (Of course, those people are the same ones calling us all trailer trash!)

Archived