Chakkanaub/Nachi/Paradise --TOMORROW!!~~HELP please!

MSgirl&Luv2cruz

We leave tomorrow on the Triumph and I am completely confused! I have been to Cozumel 7 times and each trip, I always take those accompanying me to Chakkanaub. I love it there.

This trip, however, I will have my 8 & 10 year old kids with me... Neither of them are "strong swimmers" so the idea of the snorkeling in Chakkanaub is a bit scary to me just due to the depth and the entrance into the water from the beach being so rocky...

We will not be drinking with the exception of me, perhaps, and that will only be one or two, max...

Where should we go? I want the kids to be able to swim, I'd like the area to be as beautiful as Chakkanaub, but I am curious about other places I have read about.

There is a Dune Buggy excursion to Paradise Beach thru Carnival but I stopped booking on-ship excursions after my first cruise 15 years ago! Should I consider it this time?

I wanted to have made my mind up before we leave tomorrow but I'm having an extremely difficult time doing that! Please help!

We were at Chakkanaub two years ago and while it was rocky there were steps. It was very easy to get in/out of the water. Lots of kids younger than 8 were swimming. Just rent them life preservers and pickup water shoes at Walmart before you go!

Good luck!

Archived