Big Money on the High seas

We took that itinerary on the Norwegian Pearl a few weeks before Big Money on the High Seas was filmed. Every time I watch it, it reminds me of the cruise we took. The captain was different, but Simon Murray, the Cruise Director featured on the show was also our CD.

I just happened to come across it last night, and I too, enjoyed it! Reinforced all my theories about where the money is REALLY made aboard cruise ships. WOW, they've got to sell lots and lots of booze to get the profit into the black don't they? GREAT show, and as noted above,,,,helped me get through until the next REAL cruise. :p

"SKY"

Seeing the listing for the show so often on CNBC I thought it was a series profiling the different cruise lines. Then when I would turn it on it would be the same old show.

I must be dense -- took me three times to realize one show was just being repeated over and over and over...

Archived