Mini Bar contents

catnew

Does anybody know what is in the mini bar and prices?

Does it include alcohol?

I've read the threads on ordering a bar setup and wondering whether this will be worthwhile. i would like to have an occasional drink on my balcony, so the mini bar may suffice.

Does anybody know what is in the mini bar and prices?

Does it include alcohol?

I've read the threads on ordering a bar setup and wondering whether this will be worthwhile. i would like to have an occasional drink on my balcony, so the mini bar may suffice.

I have never seen alcohol in the mini bars on any cruise. I think the temptation for some teenage kids would be too much ;)

I have never seen alcohol in the mini bars on any cruise. I think the temptation for some teenage kids would be too much ;)

Hi,

Interesting question catnew. I am also interested in those details.

Hi fellow UK cruiser, now you see I had assumed there would be a mixed choice, including alcohol (knowing my teen wouldnt be tempted, no matter how much we try ;););)) oh and chocolate and peanuts as in most hotel mini bars.

Luckily I will be arranging a wine package of some sort i think for in the cabin, though a nightcap would be nice. I believe you can order a bar set up but wondered if that is just for suites/villas etc. I know there was a thread lurking somewhere about that so will have a read.

Sam :)

Hi,

Interesting question catnew. I am also interested in those details.

Hi fellow UK cruiser, now you see I had assumed there would be a mixed choice, including alcohol (knowing my teen wouldnt be tempted, no matter how much we try ;););)) oh and chocolate and peanuts as in most hotel mini bars.

Luckily I will be arranging a wine package of some sort i think for in the cabin, though a nightcap would be nice. I believe you can order a bar set up but wondered if that is just for suites/villas etc. I know there was a thread lurking somewhere about that so will have a read.

Just take drinks back to your room

On all my other cruiselines the mini bar included alcohol.

I notice you have sailed RCI recently. On our Liberty of the seas cruise last year and our Explorer cruise in May this year there was no alcohol at all in the mini bar. Just Sodas, chocolate/candy, and Water.

Just take drinks back to your room

Good idea! :)

Though would be easier if drinks were already there! :D

Can't believe how excited I am and we still have over a year to wait!!! :eek::D

Good idea! :)

Though would be easier if drinks were already there! :D

Can't believe how excited I am and we still have over a year to wait!!! :eek::D

10 weeks today we fly to Miami

10 weeks tommorow we board EPIC for 2 weeks :)

10 weeks today we fly to Miami

10 weeks tommorow we board EPIC for 2 weeks :)

So jealous ;) ...will look forward to your review though!! :D

and the 'actual' mini bar details then ;)

Are you the Sam from "The Other" forum ?

Ha ha was considering asking if you were Mike from the 'other' forum too - Yep , unless theres more than one Sam on there of course :D

There isnt enough EPIC talk on there to feed my excitement - though maybe addiction would be a better turn of phrase :o and I do get the feeling it's slightly anti NCL,or perhaps not anti just not that enthusiastic, no idea why though.

Thanks Pooky303.

That's a great help. I think the green bottle there may be torquay gin, so that I can satisfy my requirement for a G&T on the balcony. ;)

If not, I think there's still something there which means I won't worry about the bar setup.

Archived