What no drumettes

This one the one item that I enjoyed oredering from the room service menu at night after all the activities while catching up with the things we missed on the tv. I don't like sauces on my wings, unless I put it on them as I want. I guess I'll have to try the honey stung wings, and if not it'll be back to pizza and salad, or a sandwich and cookies at the end of the night.

I am so disappointed to see the drummies are gone and did anyone notice they also removed the Chili Queso Dip w chips? We always ordered both of these....Bummer!

My two fav things too............the new dip is a spinach/artichoke one.......its good too,though!

My two fav things too............the new dip is a spinach/artichoke one.......its good too,though!

I love spinach and artichoke dip so it's good to know ahead of time that it's good, will order this instead this cruise. Funny how the "little" things about a cruise that you enjoy, like room service drummies and queso dip, really "hit the spot" My other favorite thing to do is to order room service in the morning of pastries/fruit and coffee and enjoy it on my balcony before the kids wake up. This is my little peace of heaven....Leaving in 14 days!!!

Archived