Thoughts/pics from June 26 to July 3rd cruise.

WOW!!!!! thankyou soooo much! these are great shots:) Great to see him in action. Im his coach also so I knew it was him by looking at his feet and legs hahaha. And yes very proud indeed:)

thanks again. will be alot of happy people in Australia now they have some "action" photos:)

Thanks. Canon 1D Mark IV, with 2.8 "L" zooms.

HOLY CARP, I just looked up that camera thinking that I might want to get something new for our upcoming cruise, but WOWZA, not for $5,000 :eek:. For that price, the camera had better make me coffee and do my hair every morning :D

Hey! You guys were right next door to us on the same trip! We were in 9329 the last Boardwalk balcony room! Cesar let us do a little tour of your Aqua Theater Suite after y'all had left on Saturday, it was nice! Nice pictures by the way!

Funny. Small world, even on a big ship. You should have stopped buy-- you could have helped us empty our Run Runners.

I noticed one of your pics is labeled Nachi Cocum. I will be on this ship this Saturday and going to Nachi Cocum too. Did you enjoy your time there? Any tips or words of advice?

We went to Nachi Cocum in April and it was by far the best day we ever had in Cozumel. We LOVED it. Carlos was our waiter and he took very good care of us. Have fun & enjoy! I can't wait to go back.

We went to Nachi Cocum in April and it was by far the best day we ever had in Cozumel. We LOVED it. Carlos was our waiter and he took very good care of us. Have fun & enjoy! I can't wait to go back.

I think a lot of people feel that way--- that's why we booked it. For us, however, we didn't think it was that great.

It's a long drive and along the way, you pass by several other places that (at least based on the facade--- perhaps not good indicator) seem bigger/newer than Nachi cocum. We were underwhelmed when we arrived. Seemed pretty mediocre. Beach area was just ok. Looking at the bar area, i decided to stick to bottled beer. Food was ok, except a hotdog that looked like leather.

This was our first time to Cozumel and first time doing an all-inclusive beach deal, so maybe the rest are worse. Perhaps if we were in more of a drinking mood, we would have liked it more--- several groups of 20-somethings seemed to be having fun. It is not that we are against drinking-- far from it, I think we were a bit hungover from Dazzles-- we were just not impressed with the place beyond the open bar.

One positive: I got a massage on the beach for $75, less than half the Oasis price.

Archived