Vacation from he'll...my fault though

I fell in Cozumel on our last cruise there too. The streets were so crowded and people weren't sharing the side walks. Luckily I didn't get hurt, just a few scrapes. I wouldn't let anyone help me up until my DH caught up and helped me. Glad to know that the cruise staff was there to help you even though you were off ship.

Thanks for the comments, everyone! :) It was obviously my fault in that I missed a stair outside of a store and in no way whatsoever was the cruise line involved. Given it was a huge downer on my trip, I don't expect anything nor will I attempt to go after anything.

I think I'm more bummed about my camera :( I had all the photos loaded on my computer (except for the ones from this trip) so I didn't lose them, but I had just got that camera back in November so I had one when I went to San Diego in December with my fiance (my then-boyfriend at the time...got engaged at disneyland while out there ;)). I don't even know how I would go about finding it, nor do I really want to do that...because chances are some local or a tourist had their lucky day and found a nice camera that they can now take around. Hope they enjoy photos of my wedding dress and video of a drunk relative :eek:

Archived