Can't check "Spirit" rates tonight?

vinsheer

Just got home from work and wanted to check my ES rate like I do every day, but can't find a website that will give me any rates tonight for 1/23/2011, "5 day Cabo". Probably just a computer glitch, but yesterday another website showed 93% availability and tonight 0% availability:eek:...Obviously a mistake, but even tried some other online travel sites and can't get a pricing. Oh well...........will check back tomorrow:( Anyone else having the same problem?

Hi, could you please tell me where you find the availability for a ship. I would like to know how full our ship is. Thanks

We would like to know as well,we are booked 4/22/11 Hawaii to Vancouver,any help would be much appreciated.

I check rates several times day for our cruises. Seems like when there are "glitchs" like that, when it does come up rates are lower, gone up or added upgrades. I get excited when it happens hoping for lower rate. Happens occasionally! :D

Keep checking!!

Kat

I just checked and it shows 72% available.

Thank You very much for that info Mohavemommy.Could you please tell me how to check myself.We are new to Carnival and we didn't even know the full details of the ES program when we booked in Jan.of this year for a 4/11 cruise.This was the first time we ever booked a cruise that early,we actually tried to book the cruise for April of this year but it is such a popular cruise it was to late to get the cabin we were looking at.

Thank You very much for that info Mohavemommy.Could you please tell me how to check myself.We are new to Carnival and we didn't even know the full details of the ES program when we booked in Jan.of this year for a 4/11 cruise.This was the first time we ever booked a cruise that early,we actually tried to book the cruise for April of this year but it is such a popular cruise it was to late to get the cabin we were looking at.

I'd love to share, but the powers that be here frown upon posting other site addresses. I don't want to get 'zonked'.

I'd love to share, but the powers that be here frown upon posting other site addresses. I don't want to get 'zonked'.

I understand completely,Thank You so much for trying.To bad this site doesn't have a private message feature like a lot of other sites I go to have.It makes it nice to talk back and forth with out clogging up a thread.I do have my e-mail address in my profile.

I understand completely,Thank You so much for trying.To bad this site doesn't have a private message feature like a lot of other sites I go to have.It makes it nice to talk back and forth with out clogging up a thread.I do have my e-mail address in my profile.

The private message feature is good but do understand how burdensome it can be for the servers. My email is my user name at aol.com.

I do have my e-mail address in my profile.

It is not viewable by the public.

I had to make my email address public because of the official Cruise Critic group I am forming. Come take a look by clicking on the link in my signature. :o

Archived