Doing the happy dance!

Vianky

Ahhh After almost 6 months of waiting it is only down to 6 more day!!! I have booked all my excursions and paid for them. Most everything is pre paid and have money put aside to pay off the S&S. It was a bit hard to do this all out of pocket and not put anything on CC but it has been so worth it!! When I come back there will be no cruise debt waiting for me and that's a nice feeling.

I also did something I have NEVER done! I have Molly Maid coming on Wed to clean my house!!! This will be such a treat for me. Coming home to a clean house is a must but how awesome that its not me that has to clean it!

We got a guarantee room and I got my # a few weeks ago. Since this is our first cruise I THINK its a good location or not bad at least It room 6441 on the Valor.

Ahh I'm so exited!! It will be me my Hubs and our 2 boys along with my mom that I have not seen in 6 year that will be flying in from Puerto Rico to meet us in Miami with my brother, wife and daughter. I see my brother at least once a year, he comes here but my mom is so scared of flying it has taken this long. She told me she will be taking some xanax and something the doc will give so the first time I see her in 6 years she will be a tad loopy hehe!

Archived