Early boarding time for Sun in Copenhagen..

wolfatlga

Greetings..

Does anyone know what the earliest time is to go to the docks in Copenhagen would be to board the Sun? Our plane arrives in the morning, so we are planning on going to the docks and hanging out till boarding. I have read the cabs take credit cards and it's about 70 dollars, does that sound about right?

Thanks...

Wolf

• 4 months later...

I don't know when it is either, but i suspect it would be around 12 p.m.

I think the that it might be more cost effective for you to take the train from the airport to the Copenhagen train station. And then take a cab. Though I have not done this myself, I think this is doable if you have luggage with wheels and are able to walk with it. In some posts, it was suggested that one could take bus 26 to the cruise terminal. This seems a bit more confusing because it was mentioned that there are two routes with the designation 26.

We are arriving the day before, and will be heading to the port from the Marriott. Not sure how we would do it. I think cab assuming that it is not too expensive.

Archived