An EPIC question & answer ~ A teenagers pov

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27300565@N02/?saved=1

That Should work, I've never used flikr before but there are a few pictures of the teen lounge.

I cant reeber how any there were, but on the schedule are time slots for teen dinners. While there's only room in the reservation for about 8, others will usually form groups to go to dinner on their own. On the other NCL ships there's usually a teen murder mystery dinner, I don't know if it's been discontinued in NCL or just hasn't been introduced yet on the epic

Thanks for posting all the great info. I have two teenage girls 17 and 13 who are very excited about going on the Epic, this will be their third cruise. One thing the girls have been asking is if they are allowed to go to Bliss an the other restaurants by themselves or with friends. On our last cruise my oldest met friends at the beginning of the cruise and had lunch with them in the main dining room the last day of the cruise. She liked this and wants to be able to do it again. Thanks again for the review.

Is there a charge for the Trampoline , climbing wall, and "Ice" skating ?

How strict are they about age. I have 2 DD's one 14 and one 12 with the 12 year old be able to participate in anything with the 14?

Is there a charge for the Trampoline , climbing wall, and "Ice" skating ?

How strict are they about age. I have 2 DD's one 14 and one 12 with the 12 year old be able to participate in anything with the 14?

maybe, but they tend to be pretty strict on things like that in my experience. Your older one is two years removed, so you're more likely to "upgrade" a mature 12 year old than "downgrade" a 14 year old. On a different line I was able to get my older son into the younger group with his brother, but he has asperger's syndrome and was clearly not mature enough to be with the older teens.

The 12 year old will be 13 in Dec. we are sailing in Oct. and she is a year ahead in school. Maybe they will let her participate in the older group. The 14 year old will most likely not go without her.

The 12 year old will be 13 in Dec. we are sailing in Oct. and she is a year ahead in school. Maybe they will let her participate in the older group. The 14 year old will most likely not go without her.

They should let her being that close and wanting to be with her sibling. Just a guess.

No matter how mature siblings are, unless they celebrate their 13th birthday During the sailing, they will be turned away. The counselors are very strict about the age limit and have a full passenger list with the names and ages of all passengers, sorry about that. There is no charge for the trampoline, rock/rapelling walls, spider web, or ice skating rick though and they allow all ages.

Thanks for all the great info. My DD has one very important question at least she says it is. Does the Epic have a Teen Smoothie passport. The book of coupons you buy to get non alcoholic specialty drinks.

Thanks for all the great info. My DD has one very important question at least she says it is. Does the Epic have a Teen Smoothie passport. The book of coupons you buy to get non alcoholic specialty drinks.

I don't know where to get them or anything, but yes, several people in the club had the coupon books (&soda stickers)

Has anyone found where to get the Teen Smoothie Passport ?

:)

Thanks for posting all the great info. I have two teenage girls 17 and 13 who are very excited about going on the Epic, this will be their third cruise. One thing the girls have been asking is if they are allowed to go to Bliss an the other restaurants by themselves or with friends. On our last cruise my oldest met friends at the beginning of the cruise and had lunch with them in the main dining room the last day of the cruise. She liked this and wants to be able to do it again. Thanks again for the review.

They can't go to Bliss at night as it's for 18 and over. There is one night that there is a teen dance at night that my girls enjoyed. Anyone can go to Bliss during the day.

• 4 months later...

I got the teen passport booklet from one of the bars by the pool during saleaway.

Archived