Ron Jons Resort in Cape Canaveral?

MomtoCCC

Stayed 2 days in April 2004. Room was big and beautiful with bright colors. Entire place is very fun for kids. Pools are great. Lazy river and water slide also great. Restaurant on premise is a bit pricey but good food. Putt-Putt golf is in front of building. Odd place but a fun little activity. Basketball courts on roof of parking garage. Played family bingo one night and won a t-shirt. Didn't check out the movie theater.:)

Thanks for the replies. I sent an email inquiry to them over the weekend but haven't heard back. We will be getting off the ship early (8-10am) so I hope we can just go over there and check-in so we can take advantage of all the pool areas - that is pretty early to check in so I'm hoping we can work it out. It looks wonderful!

Thanks Bequia!

MomtoCCC...we also were off the ship early and arrived by 10:30 am at the hotel after a stop at Ron JOns Surf Shop. Our room was not ready at that time but they did allow us to use the pool area which we did.

Around 1:30 or so I checked and the room was ready...it might have been ready before that but I did not check back sooner. I asked when I booked that we would be coming off a cruise ship and if we could use the pool facilities and they said yes.

Emmy

• 2 weeks later...

ML ~ the resort itself is not on the beach. There are other condos in the area that also belong to this resort.The walk is about 10 minutes about 500 yards towards the back of the resort.

You have to walk through a parking lot and then a wooden boardwalk to the beach.

The beach is very nice and you get a lot of wave action there.

Hope this helps...

Emmy

Archived