Epic Pub Crawl. Ice Bar included?

I didn't do the Pub Crawl, but guaranteed it wasn't.

$20 charge for ice bar, sold-out for the cruise, and 45 mins is what you're entitled to in the space...and most people stayed the whole 45 mins.

Would make the other 10 bars awfully fast, with 1 minute in each....

I didn't do the Pub Crawl, but guaranteed it wasn't.

$20 charge for ice bar, sold-out for the cruise, and 45 mins is what you're entitled to in the space...and most people stayed the whole 45 mins.

Would make the other 10 bars awfully fast, with 1 minute in each....

Were you able to get to the Ice Bar?

• 3 weeks later...

I might be doing an accidental cabin crawl if I have 5 drinks in 55 minutes! If you see me, please don't call security. I promise I don't mean any harm. Just help me back to my little balcony room, please.

Except...oh, man....the waves in the room might not be so great at that point, either....

5 bars in 55 minutes? That's a Pub Sprint. I'll check it out but may have to dial back to my undergrad days to keep up with that pace.

I agree with you!!! Could be fun though if they talk about each of the different places, give you more of an "insider" look while enjoying a nice cold beer! :D

This seems like alot of fun, but I was wondering if it's worth it. Has anyone done the pub crawl and can provide feedback?

Thanks!

I didn't do it on the cruise this past week, but I can tell you the people that did it liked it so much there was another one that the ship sponsered toward the end of the cruise!!:D

We did a ncl pub crawl on the Pride of Hawaii and a really fun time. A member of the cruise directors staff led us around and made us do silly things. The other cruisers who where in the different bars that we went to either got a good laugh out of the group and what we were doing or got really annoyed at us invading their bar for a few minutes.

I agree with you!!! Could be fun though if they talk about each of the different places, give you more of an "insider" look while enjoying a nice cold beer! :D

I believe they are more like fruity shots.

Most people would be doing well to knock back 2 or 3 beers in 55 minutes let alone 5

I did the Bar Crawl on the transatlantic. I think it was $20 or so.

Started off at Maltings, then went to O'Sheehans, Atrium Cafe and finally Spice H2O. Ice Bar is definately not included.

Drinks were generally shots or small cocktails, plus there were some drinking games which were good fun, and involved lager.

We did the first one at the start of the cruise and it was a good way to meet people, many of which we ended up bumping into regularly in Bliss at 3am throughout the week!! There was even a "reunion" bar crawl as it was popular, but we were unable to make due to prior reservations in Cirque Dreams & Dinner.

Mark

This would be a question for anyone that has already sailed on the Epic and participated in the Pub Crawl. I would like to know if the Ice Bar is included as one of the five bars you visit during the 55 minute crawl?

No it was not but was still a good time. 4 shots and a drink for 20 dollars plus the bar games etc. A lot of fun for a little money.

Ever since the first pub crawl we attended on the NCL Star, we've been eager to do them on every ship. My husband's not much of a drinker, actually, but for us it's not so much about the booze as it is about meeting some other like-minded passengers. I don't remember there being a time limit on the prior ones we've done... 5 drinks in 55 minutes definitely sounds like a recipe for 'sea legs'!! ha ha ha :p

Archived