dimensions of in-room safe on Solstice?

dancing fox

The quote below is from a detailed description of the AQ cabins. I imagine all the safes are the same size.

The left side of the closet contains two shelves and the safe. The safe is large enough to accommodate a 15" laptop. The location of the safe and the lower shelves is somewhat inconvenient for anyone who has any issues with bending down. Two standard Celebrity totes were provided (on top of safe). Two larger heavy canvas totes were also provided later in the week

The quote below is from a detailed description of the AQ cabins. I imagine all the safes are the same size.

"The left side of the closet contains two shelves and the safe. The safe is large enough to accommodate a 15" laptop. The location of the safe and the lower shelves is somewhat inconvenient for anyone who has any issues with bending down. Two standard Celebrity totes were provided (on top of safe). Two larger heavy canvas totes were also provided later in the week".

Here is the picture that goes with the above quote. The comment was made about the safes on the Solstice.

On the Equinox and Eclipse, I believe the safes have been moved out of the closet into the "dresser" area, but I have not heard that the size of the safes has been changed in any way.

451757803_uMKch-L.jpg

Here is the picture that goes with the above quote. The comment was made about the safes on the Solstice.

On the Equinox and Eclipse, I believe the safes have been moved out of the closet into the "dresser" area, but I have not heard that the size of the safes has been changed in any way.

451757803_uMKch-L.jpg

You're correct. On the Equinox (and I assume on the Eclipse) the safe is out of the closet area, due to the massive volume of complaints, I think!

Archived