booking cruise on board

SailAway8

I like to be able to start anticipating the next vacation while still enjoying the current one. Does NCL offer any discounts for booking your next cruise while still on board?

You can purchase a "Cruise Reward Certificate". The price is $250 and you automatically receive a $100 OBC for the cruise you are on (So the price is basically $150).

I believe you have 4 years to use the certificate, and can book a cruise of 5 or 6 days or longer with any TA or directly with NCL.

The certificate is good for the entire deposit on the next cruise, unless you are in one of the high end suites which would require more of a deposit.

If you do a search on the boards here for cruise reward certificates you can find a lot more information on them. :)

really is the way to go if you know you will be cruising NCL within 4 years and NICE to have the OBC too!! purchased 4 of them on our December cruise and gave one as a gift (which you also can do). we will be purchasing one at least on our December sailing....its so NICE to not have to make that Deposit when booking just use the CRC:)

If I purchase 2 Cruise Reward Certificates on a cruise, do I get $200 OBC for the cruise I am on?

Yes, you do get $200 OBC.

But - a small piece of important information was not included above. You can only use ONE Reward Cert per cabin on a future cruise.

Archived