Wine Packages - Liberty of seas

Hi All

Just wondering if anybody has any idea on the cost of the wine packages I have looked on line & Brochure and cant find any prices it's not in my reservation as to far in advance if I do book one it will only be the Gold as only have wine with meals

Thanks in advance

Matthew

Hi Matt.....Go to RCI's home page and in the search area, put in "Wine Packages." The form will come up for you to plug in your booking info, and that should get you started. Hope this helps! See you over on our RC.

Matt.....I think it's too early to actually purchase a wine package for our sailing. the info above will take you to the information page about wine packages. You will be able to purchase it closer to sailing, or on the day you board the ship.

I'm not sure if it's the same from ship to ship, but for my cruise on Granduer of the Seas, the Gold package is $135 for 5 bottles, $180 for 7 bottles, $245 for 10 bottles and $275 for 12 bottles.

Hi All

Just wondering if anybody has any idea on the cost of the wine packages I have looked on line & Brochure and cant find any prices it's not in my reservation as to far in advance if I do book one it will only be the Gold as only have wine with meals

Thanks in advance

Matthew

Get a mortgage.

Matt.....I think it's too early to actually purchase a wine package for our sailing. the info above will take you to the information page about wine packages. You will be able to purchase it closer to sailing, or on the day you board the ship.

Hi Karen thats what system says but couldnt see any prices and was unsure how it worked out didnt realise it was by the bottle may just wait till board as dont know how much will eat in main dinning hall. after looking at prices I will make sure that every bottle is polished off :-)

I'm not sure if it's the same from ship to ship, but for my cruise on Granduer of the Seas, the Gold package is $135 for 5 bottles, $180 for 7 bottles, $245 for 10 bottles and $275 for 12 bottles.

not sure will drink that much wine as normally a Larger man but as I previously said if i do at those prices will make sure every bottle is finished :-)

MATT....Even if you decide not to purchase a wine package, you can still order a bottle at a time in the dining room, which is still cheaper than ordering by the glass. If you don't finish your bottle, you can ask the waiter to store it in the galley, and they will bring it to you the following evening, regardless if you are eating in the MDR or a specialty restaurant. No problem. We purchased a wine package on our last cruise, and our bottles followed us everywhere....:)

MATT....Even if you decide not to purchase a wine package, you can still order a bottle at a time in the dining room, which is still cheaper than ordering by the glass. If you don't finish your bottle, you can ask the waiter to store it in the galley, and they will bring it to you the following evening, regardless if you are eating in the MDR or a specialty restaurant. No problem. We purchased a wine package on our last cruise, and our bottles followed us everywhere....:)

Hi Karen, I'm assuming that MDR has own dinning room by what you are saying plus if they store what you dont finish for next night then worth it but but personaly cant see that happening if its open may aswell finish it :-) so will prob order the 10 bottle package then its done for 10 nights at least! thanks for letting me know thats made my mind up

Mattthew

Archived