Best Chappels on which Carnival Ships?

Hello everyone. I am considering a wedding aboard Carnival, but I really want the ceremony room to be pretty. I'd love something that had lots of natural light, but I know that might be impossible. Which ships have bonafide chappels? Does anyone have photos or links to point me in the right direction? Also, I do not want my luncheon at a ship disco or in a room with neon. Does anyone have any hints or photos to share on that? Thanks so much for any help!

If you want to have your ceremony in the chapel, you have to limit your guest list. I have a total of 45, and that was too many to have it in the chapel on the Miracle. My wedding coordinator said the chapel will only hold a total of 30 people. If you don't want your reception in the disco, you cannot boo the DJ...that's the only place the DJ can play.

Thanks, Hunnibee! I should have said how many people I was expecting ... 10-20! :) And you are right, I don't want dancing (normally, I love dancing, but just not this time around!). I just want my vow ceremony, a cake cutting, a toast, and a sit-down lunch. Glad to know there is a real chapel on the Miracle. I will see if I can find photos of it somewhere. Anyone else? Thanks! :p

I've booked my wedding aboard the Carnival Pride out of Baltimore in February 2011. The Pride and I think all Spirit class ships have a chapel. This link has virtual tours of most locations aboard the ship including the chapel. http://cruises.res99.com/c/media.asp?hid=9287&i=&vessel=398&lineid=1&d=&d2=&mpg=t&p=/tours/thumbs/carnival_1/398/1_398_the_chapel_pub.jpg&pg=1&dsc=

I have booked mine on the Carnival Legend. My group is small, and the wedding planner said we will most likely be in the chapel. If this worked, it should link to the virtual tour on the Carnival website. Otherwise, you can find it on Carnival's website under the "fun ships" link.

They won't guarantee your location or even let you know where you are for sure until shortly before the date.

http://sn127w.snt127.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=2&messageId=8ba3ab13-8aaf-11df-9ea7-00237de4a6cc&Aux=44|0|8CCECD376039C40||

I have booked mine on the Carnival Legend. My group is small, and the wedding planner said we will most likely be in the chapel. If this worked, it should link to the virtual tour on the Carnival website. Otherwise, you can find it on Carnival's website under the "fun ships" link.

They won't guarantee your location or even let you know where you are for sure until shortly before the date.

http://sn127w.snt127.mail.live.com/att/GetAttachment.aspx?tnail=2&messageId=8ba3ab13-8aaf-11df-9ea7-00237de4a6cc&Aux=44|0|8CCECD376039C40||

That's true as well. It will also depend on how many weddings are booked that day. If someone books a wedding group smaller than yours, they may get the chapel instead. They book 2-3 weddings per day in each port, so you never know. We've been lucky, and as of right now, ours is the only wedding booked for our day. You can put in a request, but you don't know for sure until a week or two before the wedding date. If you're set on specifics, a cruise wedding may not be the way to go. There are many things that can change at the last minute with a cruise wedding.

Archived